Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

herculiner

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 69K5, Dec 28, 2001.

1. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

I forgot too ask. Should I wait until after the paint job to put in the herculiner I got for christmas? I also got 2" lift blocks for leveling it up , and a new front fender. so running out of projects isnt a problem. just gettin everyones 2 cents.
    thanks
    69K5

2. SHINTON

SHINTON 1/2 ton status

Sorry, must have missed the other parts you are referring to, but I would not think it would matter if you paint before. However, my dad had painted his pickup bed about a month before doing the Herculiner and the Herculiner actually pulled up the paint/bubbled in one place. He cut it out and reapplied but I thought I would mention it.

Unless you just want to, you dont need fresh paint UNDER the Herculiner. Again, I might have missed something but there really is not reason to paint and Herculiner over!

Sam

3. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

The other items were on another post. sorry. i was just a little worried about over spray. I am only doing the floor of my tub. thanks for the quick answer.
    nathan