Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here are the pics of the latest Granite-hills aka Kruse Ranch trip 3albums

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by tacoma972, Jul 27, 2002.

1. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

sorry guys!!!

hey guys, sorry /forums/images/icons/frown.gif but i just couldn't make it. wanted to bad and planned on coming but things just didn't work out the way i had hoped. i hadn't had a chance to check out the blaze and see what was making that noise and general repairs that i had to do just hasn't happened. looks like ya'll had a great time and rocko has himself a beefy looking suspension system. wish i could of been their to see it in action. i would of let you guy know but as you can tell, i don't have internet anymore so i am on a lot less more, nor a phone so i cannot call either. sucks huh!!!
    well, hope to see you all again and if i don't see you all soon, hope to see you next year at moab because i hope to plan on attending.

2. TheLakeRat

TheLakeRat 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/shocked.gif What!?!?!?!?, No pics of Big Bird? What gives? it's like all you took pics of was Blazers. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    But really, it was really good to meet you guys. Ya'll need to come up here next time.

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

the battery died on our camera when we were trying to take pictures of Big Bird... Awesome Jeep ya got there... and I can't wait to buy one of your Hydro-steer systems..
    Plus.. did you notice how our group's kept splitting up and going in all kinds of directions? lol . It was hard to keep track..

4. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

awesome action!!!

i was just a little too late to catch it /forums/images/icons/frown.gif
    maybe next time i'll head out ealier.

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

I see the big rocks you were talking about...They are rather large. Next time I will keep in mind your advice. Get my lift bring my steal rims and wheelin' tires on those rims drive in on friday and check out some rocks with ya'll on saturday. Oh yeah, and as you can se we made it to houston safe and sound. Next time hope to have a not so shiny truck. (i.e. the blazer) Nice meeting ya'll.

6. TheLakeRat

Yeah Rocko, i know what you mean, By the time we weredone we only had 3 rigs left from our original 16. Most of our people weren't expecting something that hard. Several of them told me that they wished that there had been an easy trail.
    Me personally, i haven't had that much fun since Moab with Steve and the CK5 group.

7. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Here they are.. fresh off the digital camera memory stick..
    Thanks to my wonderful wife and best friend : Pamela /forums/images/icons/blush.gif
    for taking the pictures.. and being there with me.. this is a family affair now /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif
    Here they are:
    1.http://community.webshots.com/album/45003696CxNQPJ
    2. http://community.webshots.com/album/45004106HafODj
    3. http://community.webshots.com/album/45005591ezEwfi

It was a great trip.. Russell .. awesome meeting you for the first time..
    Billy.. thanks for convincing me to do the damn axle swap... who's bitching now? hehehehehehehe. Really.. Billy.. you're a great friend.. and I still have your tranny fluid
    And Ric.. good seeing you again.. wish we could have wheeled again..
    Cassidy? what the /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif He ended up missing in action.. if you read this.. good luck in Georgia if I don't see you before you leave.
    And the other CK5 member I met today..
    blk87k5 nice freakin rig man.... dig the hummer wheels.. very impressive.
    Hope to wheel with you all again soon.. when it get's cooler out !!!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

8. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Looks like I missed a sh** load of fun, Got some work done the warrior this weekend, but sure wish I had been there. Definatly next time! I'll have my rims and tires done!!! How did Bryans rims look?(BLK87K5) He's almost got mine done and I'm really waiting on them, Oh and for the motor to run for the first time!!!! Again, looks awsome, can't wait!!!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

9. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Bruce..
    Bryan's rim's looked freakin awesome... I would definately be interested in a set if you can come up with more hummer rim's...
    You need to join us next time...

10. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I completely agree on the join you next time!!!!! I've got to get my butt in gear and get the heck out on the drive with my grinder!!!!!!! I'm still working hard on trying to get my hands on another set for myself!!! But as soon as tehy come more available, I will be able to start collecting sets for you and a few others!!! The problem I have is that I don't have them sitting on a shelf piled high waiting to be modified!!!! I just get them as they come, and right now we are on a hold doing the change from Bias to Radial rims due to lack of Company funds..... How does a company run out of money??? Hell if I know! Anyways, definately there next time! Can't wait to GO! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

11. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the compliments. The Hummer rims are a pain in the @$$ and can become expensive, but I believe it is worth it. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

12. TheLakeRat

I've got a several sets of hummer 8 bolt rims if you can come up with some run flats for me i'll be glad to do some swapping

13. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Like I said, I only get what I can come by! AS soon as I get another set for my rockcrawler, I'll be looking for sets for others, But until than, I can't promise anyone, anything!!!!

BRIAN! Give me a call Man!!!

/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

14. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Will do. Have to be tommorow. What is a good time?

15. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Anytime, call the cell!!!! 512-633-0147 If you forgot!!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif