Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

here are the pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by angelglo, Sep 18, 2000.

1. angelglo

angelglo 1/2 ton status

2. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Very nice. Are you going to replace the front clip of the 75 to a 91? or just the interior? It looks great that way to me.

<font color=blue>//////
    http://blazer79.coloradok5.com
    </font color=blue>[​IMG]

3. angelglo

angelglo 1/2 ton status

im doing the hwole front clip from the doors up. the hard part is trying to figure out the wires schematics. the wires were all cut hastely so i gotta try to figure out whaa wires go where for the power door locks, windows, and remote mirrors.

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

i have a question for you.. the 75 w/ 2.5 inch lift and 33's... Does it fit in your garage? I'm trying to decide what to do with mine.. I want to go same as yours .. but I was thinking I'd have to install 32in tires to make it fit.. Or I was just going to get a bigger garage door..lol

It's better to have it and not need it. Than to need it and not have it !

5. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

I have a 75 with 4" front springs, 4" rear springs plus a 2" block in rear. I run 36X12.5X15 TSL Swampers and when aired down to 20PSI it just barely fits in my garage.

David 75K5

[​IMG] http://www.goldrush.coloradok5.com

6. angelglo

angelglo 1/2 ton status

yes it does. it just clears it. that was one of my concerns also when i built it. especial when i try to find parking in san francisco. what sucks is pulling the engine. i had to change the tires to try and get the motor out. that didnt work so i then deflated the tires. and it just cleared the radiator support. the good thing is that you dont have to raise the vehicle to pull the tranny or transfer case.