Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

here is a pic

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by truyoopr, Aug 20, 2000.

1. truyoopr

truyoopr Registered Member

77frame/79 body,400sb 30 over,eldbrok intake,202 heads,quadajet card,headers into 2 flowmaster 2 camber mufflers. 44 front and 12 bolt rear with a limited slip and both filled with 4,56 gears,350 tranny mated to a 205 t-case, sits on 35/15/15 swampers with alcoa rims 15x12. This truck looks clean now but it aint scared to be beat.Is there anyone in new jersey to ride with .Looking for some fun places to ride. Thanks, great forum.

Come and Get Some

2. Bone85K5

Bone85K5 1/2 ton status

3. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

SWEET.....My 84K5 looks the same as yours (color,and rims) the only difference is my top is still white ,and I am running 33's I feel the same way that you do! Don't really want to scuff that nice paint! We will see how long that lasts for.....

4. CruisinK5

CruisinK5 1/2 ton status

That is one SWEET K5!

"Have you driven over a ford lately?"

5. ggallin13

ggallin13 1/2 ton status

Nice truck! Are you going to cut your front fenders, or are you going to let "nature" do it for you?

[​IMG]

6. truyoopr

Thanks for the praises. I got videos of me and some friends beating the living hell out of it. There is nothing like tachin it out to 5000 and slamming it into first to see if anything is going to break. And nothing broke. Except all for tires. I plan on cutting the fenders soon. I just have to make my new bumpers to see how much i want to cut them. Still looking for someone in new jersey to wheel with.

Come and Get Some

7. Hey Bill, great truck. I've got nothing for ya when it comes to the truck (my baby is still stock), but I would love to try to keep up sometime. I live in South Jersey.

And if you are looking for some other people to wheel with in Jersey (all kinds of trucks), try www.njfourwheelers.com. They have a mailing list and go every couple weeks.

8. sosamantx

sosamantx 1/2 ton status

9. truyoopr

hey jsausman i will take up your offer anytime it is offered, my e mail address should be on there, just send one if you ever go out or what ever.I will try that club. Thanks.

Come and Get Some

10. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

Thats a good lookin truck. The paint is so clean I can almost make out the car its parked next to. Thats sorta the color I think im gonna paint mine. Kinda a glossy gun metel grey. I also like the maroony rust color chevy came out with about 3 years ago. Anyway nice truck.

<font color=blue>SLODAWG</font color=blue>
    http://www.slodawg.coloradok5.com