Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here is one from the past...... Mr. Big Dawg and his Dana 60...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Aug 3, 2004.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Here is one from a while ago, OH WAIT, not so long ago... HA!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

I'm sure Matt was wishing that I never snapped this picture!! /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif But I did, and here it is.

Yes my fellow AZ wheelers, this is Mr. Matt, Mr. Big Dawg, Mr. Dana 60, after his first trip out... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

OH wait, is that Mr. Matt on the back of Rob's Trailer, getting a tow home..... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif, broken!!!

OUCH this hurts!!! That's OK Matt, my trailer will always have a special spot for you on it's back.. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Really, in all honesty, you and Harley are great guys /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif, just thought I would liven /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif up the mood around here.

Rob

[​IMG]

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

is there a pic that goes with this /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif....
    one thing you gotta say about these up'n'coming "amigos" (...ummm... er... or was it "grandmas")...

They're not afraid to bust it up!/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Marv

4. FWP

FWP CRS

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifI think their fear of dents is slowly diminishing /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Is there a Jr. Amigos in training category? I know the Grandmas are the be all end all so we have many levels to go but if we can be verified to be in the Cub level I'm sure Wimpy would be very much appreciative!!

By the way, we bow to your greatness oh Amigos/Grandmas /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif.

6. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    is there a pic that goes with this /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    hopefully not as it would ruin my reputation as a fabricator /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Good times and always fun (driving rob's TPI'd scary/super soft K5 home at 70 was almost worth it /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif)

Then again at least nobody had to use a strap at 4:00 am with only 7 cylinders @ 40MPH all the way to south Phoenix. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh and fred, due to my near tip at the end of raw deal I have since tried to "flop" the K5 on anything that looks safe for flopping (Eli and Harley can attest to this). Body damage here I come /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

7. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

You know, Matt and Harley, you guys are really getting close to the Full Amigo Status, a couple of good runs this fall and you are going to get promoted.

Just keep up the quality body work on your rigs and you will get there.

When I grow up I want to be just like Matt & Harley.....
    /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif I'm Just Not Worthy /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif