Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

here kitty kitty kitty.....ebaums vid...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Feb 13, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Bad kitty /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

All I see is a large black woman trying to lick her own boobie /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifThat happens sometimes when you link from ebaumsworld..... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. shewheeler

Well, alrighty then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I copied the damn url thingy and it won't play here at work -- wrong codec or some such BS /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

maybe this one will work.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif BAD KITTY

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Would have been beter if the Lion had taken that dudes head off /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that is one pissed off cat /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i agree, damn hunters.

if u can take the lion with a spear, ok, you've earned it... otherwise leave the animals alone.

j

9. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    maybe this one will work.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif BAD KITTY

[/ QUOTE ]

Still can't see it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Damn managed environment here at work... spoils all my fun /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i agree, damn hunters.

if u can take the lion with a spear, ok, you've earned it... otherwise leave the animals alone.

j

[/ QUOTE ]

Either that, or drop him with one shot so it is more humane. Wish that lion would have gotten some better shots on that guy.

11. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    I'm no hunter,if I was,I'm sure my opinion would be different.I just hate seeing animals hunted for sport.

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

that I can't understand, I'm a hunter(though I haven't in years and probably won't for a while if ever again) but I never hunt for simply sport, if I kill it I better be able to eat it. Just mounting a skin isn't the point for me.

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Wow.... I'm surprised the lion figured it out. He got up and looked around after that first shot like "who just hit me? C'mere brotha trucka!" Maybe the flash was scaring him and he was in attack mode so he just went after it. I think the hunter's wasted too much time with the second shot, they should've downed him with the first shot or immediately with the second, but who knows what happened there. I can't really say I'd be comfortable turning my back after a friggin lion was stalking me... Hunting like that looks kinda cheesy to me, anyway...

14. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I don't know why they shot him when they did, they had a much better shot earlier when he got up and went broad side to them, was barely moving to, would have been an easy heart shot and a quick kill likely.

15. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

If I had the power, it would have went this way:

The lion charges those idiots then continues to mall the [poop] outta one of the guys slicing his juggler. Then as that is happening, his other buddies trying to save him shoot him and that bitch in the crossfire. Then the lion runs into the sunset with a couple minor bullet grazes. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

16. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Yeah, that guide wouldn't know a good, clean shot if it bit him in the ass. I've been deer hunting for many years and you can't get a better shot than the first one they had. Those guys also need bigger guns...at least a .300 WinMag...the lion shoulda killed 'em.

Now that I'm thinking about why the hell would you shoot a lion? Much cheaper and easier to harvest a couple of fat does if your just getting some meat. But I guess that namby-pamby mofo just wants a head.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifI don't hunt for sport either but the coyotes in my backyard are about to become culled in an attempt to keep some cats around abit longer, there are 4 of them and I figure if I take two that should do it... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

18. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I wonder if thats one of those places where they let an animal out in a fenced in fields and let ppl shoot them. I love hunting and all but I dont understand how you can kill a lion. They are such awsome animals. I wish that loin would have killed that stupid a$$.

Nick

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Canned hunt, I didn't think so but Africa can have some big country...?

20. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Im pretty sure they do that in africa. Ive heard so about it. Thats just sad. If you cant hunt something for food why even kill it. Especially if you shoot it while its in a small enclosed area.

Nick