Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HERE YE, HERE YE!!!! Wanker of the Month nominations MEETING ADJOURNED!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Oct 30, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

UPDATE!!!! The Order of the Wanker has been considering making a blockbuster nomination to throw this shiznit into chaos and mayhem. The Order must hear from the citizens though. Should the Order make this nomination?

I, Bubba Ray Boudreaux, the Whole F'N Wanker, hereby call to order this meeting for nominations for the next Wanker of the Month.

First order of business is the minutes. Since this is the first meeting, there are no minutes to read.

Second order of business is to explain the rules and regulations of nominating a member of this here community as the next titleholder of Wanker of the Month.
    Rule 1. All nominees must be a regular poster of CK5.

Rule 2. Any member may nominate another member, but a member may not nominate themselves.

Rule 3. A brief, detailed synopis (y'all surprise ole Bubba Ray knows these big words, yo!) of why the member is being nominated as Wanker of the Month. This synopis is to include a specific incident or two that occurred on this board and why the person being nominated can uphold the title. Also, links must be posted as evidence if there is little knowledge of said incident(s).

Rule 4. There is one exemption to Rule 3. ThatK30Guy, better known as Wes, if nominated, specific incidents do not have to be included since a few of us know what the chat room is like when he is present. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Rule 5. Previous title holders may be nominated.

Rule 6. Multiple members may be nominated for one nomination. Example would be if someone nominated the active female participants in that sick, gay pic posting thread that I do believe, happyfully, has died. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rule 7. All nominations are suject to final approval by the Order of the Wanker.

Rule 8. The cutoff date for nominations is set by the Order of the Wanker. The cutoff date for this particular election will be Sunday night, day or whenever I feel like it.

Rule 9. All rules, regulations and revisions are subject to change at any time by the Order of the Wanker.

Rule 10. When the time to vote has come upon us, votes will be counted as follows; if a member recieves one nomination, then one vote is one vote. If a nominee recieves 4 nominations, then each vote that person recieves will count as 4 votes. This isn't South Africa.

Rule 11. The Order of the Wanker is comprised by the previous winners of Wanker of the Month. So as of right now, I AM THE LAW WHEN IT COMES TO THE WANKER OF THE MONTH!!!!!

So ladies, gentlemen and other species, post up on this thread your nominations and reasons why that person(s) should become the next Wanker of the Month.

2. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Re: HERE YE, HERE YE!!!! Wanker of the Month nominations needed

whats a "wanker"???

we don't use that term here in the sticks...

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

well since i can't nominate myself and i'm not gonna nominate an obvious i'm gonna nominate brandonc he is goin crazy over in the test forumn. example #1 and he nominated himeslf in a pick the hottie contest. that is just a lil weird. example #2 lol. sorry brandon. had to nominate someone that ain't a wes or bubba, or fumes, or paul. the big time wankers. lol. i hope i get nominated. later.

jacob

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I elect noangel for the man pic post.... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif
    Good luck Michelle.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I nominate ................................................. ??????? Hell, I don't know.

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I nominate Z3PR, for posting in here without any nomination. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

You do know you can nominate all the female participants in that thread, don't ya? That's what I would do if I was you. If I remember right, shewheeler and ChevyHuny were part of the "gang" in that thread. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Chiefly British Vulgar Slang 1. A person who masturbates.
    2. A detestable person.

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I just want Michelle's name next to the word Wanker... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I nominate Shewheeler.. I fixed up her fenders welded them up and bondo'd them straight while they where off the truck.. I begged her to let me do the fender trimmin while they where off the truck... But NO She didn't want them trimmed.. Then has soon has she puts them on she comes crying to me to trim her fenders.. Now I have to trim them while they are on the truck... She is a poster child for the Wankers....Dan

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Gosh darnit it to heck Dan, why did you have to go pull that on poor ole Bubba Ray for?

First, you pull a nomination on someone for something that happened off the board, yet was described on the board, so where am I suppose to sway on that?

Second, your the Grand Master Poobah of the club I happened to be a proud stock poser member of, so there is some sway there on your part.

Three, shewheeler has a special place in heart for the lifesaving caffeine delivery she made to me at Hollister, so there's some sway there.

Fourth, if she gets nominated as a member of the boy pic mafia, I'm gonna have to break out the pencil and paper and practice percentages to make everything fair due to the way the voting works.

So I'm going to do this, I'm gonna consult an unbias third party on this issue and will reply quickly to see if your nomination stands. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Rule 4. There is one exemption to Rule 3. ThatK30Guy, better known as Wes, if nominated, specific incidents do not have to be included since a few of us know what the chat room is like when he is present.

[/ QUOTE ] I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Okay Dan, a special session of the secret Court of Wanker was just held and the decision has been rendered......Your nomination stands!!!!!!!!! Oh one more thing, I'm pretty good at "adjusting" vote results with Photoshop, so if you want to take this discussion off board onto PM, I'll be more than willing to listen to what you have to say /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I think you ought to be nominated just "because." But I can't do that to ya, you have enough heartache just for living in Kansas. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

15. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

I hereby nominate M_J, though since he is technically a non-member he would be excluded. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

16. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

17. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i nominate k5ntexas for this quote from the test board..
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    hahahaha thanx. very nice of you. barney is way cool. he's my idol. lol. later.

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

18. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hahahahaha omg hahahahahahhahaha. point taken. lol. but ya very well know that i'm talkin bout the one in my avitar. good one tho. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif later.

jacob

19. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I would like to hereby Nominate this individual on behalf of all of us who have had to work hard to put in our hours sweating bullets and waiting for something to reply to to get in our posts, and somehow this wanker has flown up the ranks, slammed his gas pedal down the yellow brick road to wanker wanker land, hey Z3pr, come n get your award sir /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Speech, Speech /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Woooo Hoooo, the thought that I could win a title so prestige is so overwelming !!!!!!! LOL