Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here's a new one

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Pugsley, Jul 16, 2001.

1. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Here\'s a new one

Went out and played prerunner this afternoon, and the Blazer started making an odd creaking/clunking noise - Got home and took a look underneath, and found out that I somehow managed to snap off two of the bolts holding the transfer case crossmember on, and the other two broke off as soon as I put the impact to them. I thank God that I managed to get it home without the other two breaking off, and that I keep a nice selection of Grade 8 nuts/bolts on hand. After I got it put back together, the first thing I did is add a set of 7/16" X 1.5" bolts to my trail parts box - might be a good idea for everyone still running OEM bolts in their crossmember.

[bold]Generic Signature[/bold]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Pugsley on 07/15/01 11:51 PM.</FONT></P>

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Here\'s a new one

just to tell you, bold is [ b ] and [ /b ].. but no spaces. like this!

<font color=purple>L8R..

chevy<font color=green>4x4</font color=green></font color=purple>

3. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Re: Here\'s a new one

I just caught it and fixed it - thanks!

Generic Signature
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>