Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here's an Attaboy!

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by AgDieseler, Feb 28, 2005.

1. AgDieseler

AgDieseler Certified Scrap Producer Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah, yeah, yeah...the crossover kit looks great and functions flawlessly. The real compliment to be payed is that on Thursday morning I called Stephen and talked to him about a custom length tie-rod. I needed a special length, and he said that it would be at my door middle to late this week. That's fine for a custom part. It's Monday, and it's here. Thanks, Stephen.

That's just one reason why I choose to do repeat business with ORD.

Attaboy! :waytogo:

2. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

ORD is a first rate shop in my book. i have bought hi-steer kit, steering brace, 4 in tc springs, heavy duty greasable shackles, spring bushings and a bunch more stuff i cant remember and they have allways been very polite and ready to help. i've called stephen just to ask some questions and he has never once rushed me off the phone. i second that ad-a-boy!:)

3. shanemcg45

shanemcg45 Registered Member

I agree. Let's not forget about his supporting cast. Tammy and Denise are more than helpful and willing to go above and beyond the call to make miracles happen. Thanks again.

4. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Thanks guys, we've been working hard on cutting delivery times and making sure everything goes out of here right. Despite the fact that it's going to be a constant battle, it's good to hear we're winning!