Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here's another amusing anecdote...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Here\'s another amusing anecdote...

Tonight at work, among other things, I was to deliver envelopes for people with tickets to a special continental breakfast set up for the conference they were there with... Being 9:45, I didn't knock on doors, just slid them under the door... Except for one. That one was outside, and those entrances don't have a crack between the floor and the bottom of the door... So I put the envelope in as far as I could shove it, and turned around to look for a rock so it wouldn't blow away. I saw one under the bush, and thought it looked kind of weird and I hadn't seen it before, but alas I bent over to pick it up... I got closer, and for some reason I stopped and decided to inspect the rock before picking it up... Good thing I did, because when I got closer and looked at it, I realized it was a baby rabbit. Cute little bugger, just laying there freezing it's little tail off... So I looked around for another rock, and bent over under another bush to pick up what I thought was another rock. Nope. Another bunny... So the envelope didn't get a rock... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Re: Here\'s another amusing anecdote...

did the bunnies have pancakes on their heads????

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I should've made little pancakes to put on their heads /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

No pancakes... I prolly could've just reached down and grabbed them though... But then I would've probably been mauled to death by a baby bunny... Not to mention his mom who was probably under another bush just waiting for someone like me to grab her kid... And I can see myself being chased around the hotel grounds by a pissed off jackrabbit /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Damn, I thought the "rocks" were actually secret CIA undercover microphones, placed there by secret agents and there to try to catch Commes/Pinkos...oh well... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

You should have boxed them up and shipped em off to Steve's house. It appears he's got quite a collection of dem dang bunnies /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You should have boxed them up and shipped em off to Steve's house. It appears he's got quite a collection of dem dang bunnies /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif