Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here's one for you

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cybrfire, May 10, 2006.

1. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

OK, I don't post in here much so got to cut me some slack if this isn't Lounge material.

Stopped off at the house today whilst doing some running.

My wife and Kid's dog (I hate the friggin mongrel) is showing the signs of needing to be let outside. No prob, I'll do that for the idiot animal. Better than on the carpet.

So, I open the back door and the stupid mutt gets his head caught between the door and the side of the cabinetry. Let's out this blood curdling yelp. I proceed to chuckle and reaffirm why I feel the dog is an idiot.

Now the dog thinks I've done it as some kind of punishment and is scared of me and cowaring on the floor. I pick the dog up and head outside with him. Hook him up on his leash and start for the truck when I stick my hands in my pockets.

The Moron animal has pissed in my hoodie pocket! Anybody need a less than perfectly good beagle.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Better to be pi$$ed off, than pi$$ed on..............................oh, sorry............:rolleyes:

3. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Always point the "puppy pee pistol" away from your body!

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Well, at least one of you learned a lesson. If you missed it, GotLabs spelled it out well.:haha::haha: Thanks, I needed a laugh.

5. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

6. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

x2:haha:

7. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

picking up scared dog=gettin pissed on
    got it

9. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

:haha: I can relate somewhat..... I was under a house in the crawlspace doing an inspection and some damn cat decided to piss under there, well I am on my elbows and knees and guess where my elbow lands??:mad: , And my sweatshirt sleeve just soaks it up!:mad: :mad: All I can say is if the cat had been under there at the time, the homeowner up above may have shat themselves after hearing my pistol go off underneath em' (pack some heat for mr. no shoulders) I hate frickin cats!

Clay

10. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

That's your first problem, brother. It's a well-known fact that dogs don't trust CK5ers who avoid the Lounge.........:rotfl: :rotfl:

11. Bushwhacker

Bushwhacker 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

One of my high school buddies had a big goofy brown poodle they kept inside. The dog was fine as long as you talked pleasantly to it. If you hollered at him for a second it, he would freak out, it was like you pushed the insta-shat button on him, that dumbass would take off through the house shatting everywhere!:haha: :haha: We all though it was hilarious, but his mom would always blame him for causing it so he would have to clean it up.

Clay

12. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

damn.

13. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Funny ****. Pissin beagle and a shatting poodle.

14. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

does that mean that dogs are constantally dry humping your leg can-can?:D :haha:

15. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ah yess pissing beagles..... i used to live with my, now EX g/f and her best friend, said friend had a lemon beagle. i absolutely hated that worthless dog. one on occasion we came home to find that it had shat on both couches and the livingroom floor. one time it was in my way so i gently "moved" it with my foot and it growled and snapped at me... oh hhheeeeellll no! so i start a cussing fit that would make any sailor blush the dog hides under the couch, onehanded i remove said couch and the dog backs up into a corner when i reach dow to pick the dog up it bit me so i punched it in the face then picked it up by the collar as im carrying it it tried biting me again so with the other hand i grabbed its collar and twisted the **** out of it so the dog couldnt breathe..... then, it pissed on me. so as im walking towards the back door with it my g/f opens up the door and from 8' away i chucked the thing outside like a bowling ball....

this is why i love my lab, she doesnt growl, she doesnt bite, if i tell her to go outside, she goes outside, if i tell her to lie down, she lies down... its amazing, i love that damn dog.

16. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Lets see, It crapped on everything you owned, pissed on you and bit you twice. You hit it once and threw it outside. I think that the dog won that round. :D

17. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

You should have shat on its house (or bed if it was an 'indoor' dog).

18. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

hehe, that reminds me of the Steve Buscemi dialog at the Mexican bar in the movie "Desperado"