Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here's the deal.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Here\'s the deal.

It's been brought to my attention that some members feel that I'm being disrespectful. Well damn, sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. Now, I never have been one too start anything unprevoked. If I'm disrespecting anyone, you can belive I'm feeling disrespected. So basicly I'm just like everybody else. Treat me with respect and I'll treat you with respect. ( NOTE: This thread is not intended to start a pissing contest. If you intend to b!tch me out for anything I've said, keep in mind that I may reply !!! ) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Here\'s the deal.

[​IMG]

Rene

3. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I 2nd that. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I guess the "other" thread died so it is time to start a new one. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My goodness hombre, you are fishing for abuse!

5. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Step 1: Back away from the computer.
    Step 2: Stand up
    Step 3: Walk to your door
    Step 4: Go outside
    Step 5: GO GET A LIFE!

For cryin out loud man, what is your major malfunction? I'm really looking forward to you posting what you are thinking about having for lunch today, then another one later on about what you had for lunch, then one about the shower you took and how you're almost out of soap or something, then one about how you made your bed, which you don't normally do, but you did today because you thought that it might be interesting to see what it looked like when it was made, and then another post about your latest recipe for squirrel, and then another one about what color the lint was in your bellybutton, etc, etc, etc...

Please, pay attention here - You do not need to post every thought that meanders through your mind. It does not make you a more interesting person. Before you post, think about whether or not...

Ah crap, what the hell am I doing, it's not like you ever listen to anyone anyways. Carry on... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font>

6. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Someone please make the bad man stop /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Step 1: Back away from the computer.
    Step 2: Stand up
    Step 3: Walk to your door
    Step 4: Go outside
    Step 5: GO GET A LIFE!

For cryin out loud man, what is your major malfunction? I'm really looking forward to you posting what you are thinking about having for lunch today, then another one later on about what you had for lunch, then one about the shower you took and how you're almost out of soap or something, then one about how you made your bed, which you don't normally do, but you did today because you thought that it might be interesting to see what it looked like when it was made, and then another post about your latest recipe for squirrel, and then another one about what color the lint was in your bellybutton, etc, etc, etc...

Please, pay attention here - You do not need to post every thought that meanders through your mind. It does not make you a more interesting person. Before you post, think about whether or not...

Ah crap, what the hell am I doing, it's not like you ever listen to anyone anyways. Carry on... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif</font>

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
    NOTE: This thread is not intended to start a pissing contest.

[/ QUOTE ]

8. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Is this post a for real post or is this a post put up to get people going like the last one?

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, maybe I need to explain alittle. I was told that I'm being very dissrespectfull, that basicly I'm some jerkoff that nobody likes. Well, y'know, I don't care if people like me or not, but it does bother me to be wrongly accused of anything. So on the topic of respect, I will say I treated everyone with respect till the point that I felt that I was being dissrespected regularly. I don't know anyone that will take being slapped down constantly, and not get a attitude about it. I'm in the wrong for pointing all this out ??? What am I suposta do, just put up with being dissrespected all the time ??? So it's okay for y'all too constantly jump my ass over any little thing, but if I try to stand up for myself I'm either cryin' about it or some other BS. ????? Answer me that !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

That makes sense. I was confused due to the other post and what you had said in that post about seeing how everyone reacted. I don't see anything wrong with discussing a topic in which you feel you are being accused of something. Just don't add "to see what would happen" posts in between. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If I may add some advice, I know you try to be layed back but it confuses people if you tell them something they do to you doesn't bother you and then say that it does. It seems that is a complaint I have read when people reply. Maybe it will help if you stick to standing up for yourself about a issue and don't tell people it doesn't bother you the next?? Just trying to help.

11. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm really looking forward to you posting what you are thinking about having for lunch today

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaha you're killing me man!

12. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

DUDE! You are such a glutten for punishment. Why don't you back off for a few minutes and read some of your posts. A few people here are trying to give you some really good advice (Shaggy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) and you don't seem to care /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Have some self respect /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif......

13. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

I'm headed for the pisser right now. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    If I may add some advice, I know you try to be layed back but it confuses people if you tell them something they do to you doesn't bother you and then say that it does. It seems that is a complaint I have read when people reply. Maybe it will help if you stick to standing up for yourself about a issue and don't tell people it doesn't bother you the next?? Just trying to help.

[/ QUOTE ] Nothing did bother me till lately. Lately it seams that 90% of any time I post or reply, Someone has to point out some fault in my spelling, or grammar, or try to make fun of the topics of the threads I've started, I see a certin few starting thier own threads with simular titles as mine with the intention to dissrespect me. It's happened alot, but no, they're never at fault, only me !! And y'all know if you say something bothers you, then you'll get bombarded about it. So I guess I'll get sh!t on even more now. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    DUDE! You are such a glutten for punishment. Why don't you back off for a few minutes and read some of your posts. A few people here are trying to give you some really good advice (Shaggy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) and you don't seem to care /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. Have some self respect /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif......

[/ QUOTE ]Self respect is why I'm speaking up. I feel that I've been wronged. There is a small group that is targeting me by pointing out my every fault every chance they get. They have rode my ass long enough. So every time I stand up for myself they say I'm crying. F_ck them, that's b_llsh_t !!! It okay for them to treat me like sh_t, but I can't say anything about it ??? My whole point is that if they'll treat me with respect, then I'll treat them with respect. But I'm not going too sit back and keep my mouth shut while some dildo's continue too slap me down over petty crap constantly !!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

16. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Self respect is why I'm speaking up. I feel that I've been wronged. There is a small group that is targeting me by pointing out my every fault every chance they get. They have rode my ass long enough. So every time I stand up for myself they say I'm crying. F_ck them, that's b_llsh_t !!! It okay for them to treat me like sh_t, but I can't say anything about it ??? My whole point is that if they'll treat me with respect, then I'll treat them with respect. But I'm not going too sit back and keep my mouth shut while some dildo's continue too slap me down over petty crap constantly !!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Is this post a for real post or is this a post put up to get people going like the last one?

[/ QUOTE ]

You weren't here yesterday, so you missed a reply. Paul said he enjoys stirring up crap in it basically. It was fun to him. I don't recall what it said verbatim, but I know others (I believe Shaggy even said someone should quote him so if a thread like this appeared someone could post up his words) saw it. The thread was deleted however. But anyhow, put what was said yesterday to this....

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You weren't here yesterday, so you missed a reply. Paul said he enjoys stirring up crap in it basically. It was fun to him. I don't recall what it said verbatim, but I know others (I believe Shaggy even said someone should quote him so if a thread like this appeared someone could post up his words) saw it. The thread was deleted however. But anyhow, put what was said yesterday to this....

[/ QUOTE ] This thread it serous. Obvously you missed [ QUOTE ]
    NOTE: This thread is not intended to start a pissing contest

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

19. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

The thread was deleted??!!??!!

BUT IT WAS 8 PAGES LONG /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yes it was deleted becouse I asked for it to be deleted. It got way out of hand. Very few people responded to what it was origanily about. It degenarated into nothing but b!tching to be b!tching. So I asked for it to be deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.