Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Here's the rust we in the rust belt deal with...

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by uglytruk, Jun 15, 2006.

1. uglytruk

uglytruk 1/2 ton status

IN A JUNKYARD, UNDER A TRUCK*N E Rust Belt
    I hope the wanted ad is still here, otherwise I'll re-post... sorry... :doah:

More RUSTY 3500 005.jpg

More rusty Banks-Burb 003.jpg

More rusty Banks-Burb 002.jpg

2. uglytruk

uglytruk 1/2 ton status

Not sure what happened???

So I need PU doors, 4 Sub doors, step bumper, front fenders w/inners, barn doors.

Mechanical; Factory tow hooks, 3 groove (rubber) torsional damper (6.2), 4 tube rad. , 16x wide wheels.

Since I live on the Canadian border, (12901), I'd need these partz shipped, no rush, need to spend as little as possible. Thx, Andrew

3. 1BadK-30

1BadK-30 1/2 ton status

got rust?

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I think you would be better off driving out here and buying 2 rust free trucks to drive back... $1500 would get you a nice, straight, and RUST FREE 1982 K20 with a good running 6.2L, SM465, NP205 from a friend of mine. I'm sure we could set you up with a rust free suburban with no motor/tranny/tcase to tow behind it on a tow bar too for under $500.

5. uglytruk

uglytruk 1/2 ton status

Got Desert? Got water? Got Monster Spiders?...

As I age, the thought of having a temperate place to live in the winter gets more and more attractive... It's so beuatiful in the summer, which is starting this week!. But the fu**** winter is SCRAP! Get me outa' here, I'm tired of the rust!

Here'a a few shots of my wife and my apt building, in a nice small (20k) city, 100% occupancy (29 units), accross from Lake Champlain, 1 block from tiny, weak downtown. Two beaches a few minutes away, our house 5 blocks away, Adirondack mtns 15 minutes, Burlington right accross lake. But the friggin winter... my temperature's rising... :mad:

PlattHouse-LakeViews 001.jpg

PlattHouse-LakeViews 009.jpg

More PH plntg 002.jpg

6. 79silverado

79silverado Registered Member

Across from champlain.... you in vermont or ny??? I think I can fix you up with alot of what you need... I can either load up a 79 parts truck for you that you'd need to tow from western massachusetts about 45 minutes from the MA/VT border on I-91, or loose sheetmetal stuff have dropped off at a cabin my old man has up in central/northern vermont. Interested?