Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hero in Texas arrested!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

What the hell. Did any of you see the story of the kid in Texas who ran into a burning building 4 time to save 4 kids? Well now He is in jail. All because He forgot to call His Probation Officer. What a bunch of BS. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

we had a "HERO" kid like that in the NW, turns out AFTER HE set the FIRE he called the fire dept. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Right after I saw the other guy on the news, I looked over at the wife and said I wonder what he's going to be arrested for...Now I know.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Heard a blurb about it. He should of called his PO.

4. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

i havent heard this, someone care to explain?

5. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

A guy was walking past a burning apartment and ran in three or four times to pull out kids. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif He was on the news when a cop recognized him for a warrent and he was arrested.
    He did a great thing saving the kids but he was a dumbass for not calling his PO.

6. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I actually live about a mile away from the apartments that burned down, so heres the deal....

The guy, age 22 is under arrest because he failed to report to his probation officer March 22 and April 9. Therefore, when the newfound hero was spotted on televison, he was arrested for violating his probation after his interview with the press.

That was an incredible act to run into that burning complex and do what he did, and after seeing what lay in ruins of that complex, I'm not sure that I could have done what he did.

I'm sorry, but the guy broke his probation and he is being punished for it. Its pretty cut and dry. He was not arrested for his act of bravery, but violating his probation. When they handcuffed the guy he was crying and banging his head on the squad car, so he knew what he had done wrong.

That sucks that people that do such good deeds have to face reality and be punished for something they could have been prevented /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

8. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Guess who is now being investigated for arson...? Our local hero who just happened to be riding his bike by at 3:00AM

9. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status