Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Heroes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jarheadk5, Aug 6, 2004.

1. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

In case you need a reminder of why we're at war:

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

BTW, I'd be surprised if this ISN'T a repost. We all know it probably is. You don't need to say it.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Thank You
    THANK YOU
    THANK YOU

5. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Awesome.....we must always remember!

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

Every now & then I have to watch that too. Gets me back into the right frame of mind.
    I saved the Taliban Bodies video when it first came out, but the one I have is only 1:30; the version at Grouchy is 2:30, but my computer doesn't get along with RealPlayer for some reason.

Been a while since I saw the 24th MEU video. That's the unit I was supposed to deploy with in 2002... STILL makes me angry.

7. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

Thank You for posting that video. [​IMG] May We Never Forget

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I always overcharge my *******"hindu"******* customers , yes thats a fact. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] [darn] fuc EM /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif let em ROT!!!/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

If that doesn't highly piss you off, or at least make you teary eyed, I'm sure someone here will be more then happy to buy you a G-damn one way plane ticket to Primary Bombing Target bum-[darn] afganistan. Bunch a turbin wearin goat molestin camel humpin sand eatin jibberish talkin crap lickin chickin [darn] homo-sexual bearded Mother Fawkers.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

10. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

11. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

We live in the longest lasting free Republic in the history of the world.

Thank you for posting that video.

Proclaim liberty throughout the land! Be vigilant! Honour our fallen fellow Americans, and pray for our troops and President.

I say if those "goat molesting, camel humping, sand eating," ragheads dare another attack on our soil that we nuke the entire middle east.

Screw them and our dainty, touchy feely, fuzzy wuzzy liberals like Kerry who want to wage a "more thoughtful and sensitive war on terror."

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If that doesn't highly piss you off, or at least make you teary eyed, I'm sure someone here will be more then happy to buy you a G-damn one way plane ticket to Primary Bombing Target bum-[darn] afganistan. Bunch a turbin wearin goat molestin camel humpin sand eatin jibberish talkin crap lickin chickin [darn] homo-sexual bearded Mother Fawkers.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

That's awesome!