Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

He's coming down the mountain...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Hossbaby50, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Hey guys, I got word today from my boss that our company has been told we are doing 2 projects in Phoenix Metro somewhere. A Walmart and a Sam's Club that are supposed to be right next to each other. My boss asked me how I felt about it and I said I would go back for awhile.

I don't know dates or location yet. This is in the preliminary stages sofar but I might get to enjoy another AZ summer this year. :angry1: If I come down there I am bringing the K5 and we are going to do alot of night wheeling and booty fabbing. :D

There are a few trails that I need to cross off my list still.

Predator (more cleanly)
    Die Hard
    Highway to Hell
    Over Dose
    Bad Medicine....

Harley

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well isn't that about cool! Or hot, actually. :crazy: Maybe just maybe we can get the lockers put in by then.

Hmmmmm. Prolly not.:haha:

3. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Night runs and sunburns for all!! There is nothing like fabbing outside in may.

4. Hossbaby50

I pried a little more info out of the boss today. He doesn't know much yet but he said that we will have to send men down to the job in 3-4 months approx. That means right in the heart of summer. July. :crazy: I still don't know where the location is. Matt is looking into it, but if anyone knows offhand where there is a Walmart Super Center and a Sam's Club going up next to each other let me know.

I don't know of both buildings are going to go up at the same time or one then the other. If it is one then the other it will be a long stay in Phoenix. Appox. 8 months.

Harley

5. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

So what you're saying is that you could go from dealing with the bitter cold of the last winter in Colorado to the blast furnace of Phoenix and then back to the cold again?

You really need to follow the migration of the snowbird a little more closely my friend.

I know the old folks can be a little annoying at times but I think in this case they've got the gist of the matter a little bit better than you.:D

6. 4XSlave

4XSlave Registered Member

I've heard some talk about this going up in the northen part of phoenix, like bell road & 19th ave but i'm not sure if the project is still going through.

7. Hossbaby50

The location is Bell & 19th Ave. The buildings are going to go up a little staggered. One starts in July & the other starts in August. That is the word that was passed down to me today. This is not set in stone but this is the tentative schedule.

If all goes right I am going to be doing some stomping at Table Mesa. :D

Harley

8. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

that sounds like a fun night run count me in if it happens:D

9. FWP

FWP CRS

Mind if I tag along? :bow: :D

10. Hossbaby50

I guess you can come with us if you want. :D Matt and I have to do some booty fabbing when I get down there. The front clip is past its prime and on its way out. :crazy:

Harley

11. 77ChevyK10

77ChevyK10 1/2 ton status

i will be ready for all that. the trailor is allmost done and i am up 4 some boody fabin. ill help out with that i need to add some tube to mine also.

Andrew