Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEY, 84gmcjimmy!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Can Can, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Are you gonna be around this weekend. We're heading out to the acreage at Wasa, and thought you might want to drop by.

You really gotta buy a membership so I can PM you!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Im working on a membership don't worry, what day would you want me to drop by if I can, i'm not sure, but I may, sometime soon I'm leaving to the coast to see family for a while that I haven't seen in years.

-Steve

3. Can Can

We're gonna be out there from Good Friday to Monday. I'm borrowing a backhoe from a buddy to do a bunch of trenching and landscaping on Saturday, but other than that I'll be just hanging around doing odd jobs. The lake won't be warm enough to take the kids to yet, so I can't imagine we'll be going anywhere(unless we run into Cranbrook for supplies)....

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I just asked my parents, and they confirmed that we're leaving tuesday or wedsday morning for the coast. I tried to ask them if we could go next week, (after easter weekend) but they said no, because my mom has to work next week. Sorry I can't come, but next time your near, maybe I'll be in town and can come. What is there for 4-wheeling at your property? Thanks for the invite, and sorry I cannot come /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hope you guys have fun /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Can Can

No problem, brother!!!

We're out there at least 2 weekends a month from now until October. I also take a week of holidays in July and two in August. I'm sure we'll be able to hook up at least once this year.

There's supposed to be an awesome old trail up to an abandoned minesite way above Wasa. I think you get there via Lazy Lake Road or Premier Lake Road. My neighbor grew up in Kimberley so he knows his way around those parts...