Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey all check this out

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Jul 1, 2003.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Check it out and read over it. Also check the links out especially the Why UCP. Let us know what you think.

http://www.lieblweb.com/UCP/UCP.html

2. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

Wayne, I emailed the new UCP design to you and Donna. Let me know if you like the layout. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I just got it!!! It looks great Jeff!!! I like the way it looks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Great Job ...as usual!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

Donna, the site looks great. It really helps explain your circumstances, and the whole reason for the UCP Charity trail ride. I did not realize the full extent of what it was all about, even though I helped you with it last year. I am more than happy to help however I can this year as well. Let me know where to email the Corel Draw file for the company making the T-shirts, and I will get it on its way. I have posted links to the site on a couple of the Michigan based message boards that I frequent, in hopes of getting more people to sign up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

5. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Thanks Jeff, Jandy (a member of our club) has set up the site. I just typed everything and emailed it to her. I really like the design. I wasn't sure how it would look but I like it. I will be in touch by way of email about where to send the design to. I'm not sure of the web address for it. Thanks again!!!!