Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey all I have a new name now.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Flexy K20, Oct 24, 2002.

1. Flexy K20

Flexy K20 1/2 ton status

Sorry I have not been on here in a long time, I am a member, but I just changed my username. I was Confederate80K20 now I am Flexy K20. I wrecked my 80 over the summer as some of you may remember, and not I have a new one. Also I have grown up and matured quite a bit since I first signed up here, so I have grown out of a lot of things aka (a lot more tolerant) j/k. So I will be around a lot more now. So I hope I am still welcome? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Later

2. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Welcome back..I'm turning 40 in a few weeks.. I am hoping to mature by the time I am 45.

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

hahaha yea right dan....you still have another 30 years before ya grow up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifif you grow up you would be the old grouchy guy in the corner...we dont want that now do we? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. gokartergo

I did say ...hoping.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Youngster, I'm turning 49 next week. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ok you win the old bastard award now /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. gokartergo

Good then I am outta the running for that award.. I'm just the dirty old man...LOL Chaz you need to send me that up dated link.. That old one just sends me to a picture.. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

now that wouldent be the locker room web cam at centerfolds would it??...i havent been to that in a long time....hum...i think i need to go spend a few mins over there tonight(thats all it would take right now anyway) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome back Jeremy!

...Maybe you should "revise" the Hobbies section of your profile to show your new philosophy!! j/k /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif