Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey all, im new here

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Apr 30, 2002.

hey all, im david, im new to this board, im in a couple ofthers known as 96chevysfa, and no i do not drive a blazer, but i have blazer parts in my truck /forums/images/icons/smile.gif and i finally decided it was time to join this forum.
    here are pictures of my truck
    http://community.webshots.com/user/96chevysfa

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Welcome to the addiction!!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

2. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

hey bro welcome to your new home. I see a lot of pismo pics in your web shots, I think I have seen your truck before, are you from around here? Fill out your profile, that is one of the first places people look when they try to answer your questions.

3. im from los angeles, but i go to pismo alot, ahve you ever see a school bus at the dunes? thats us! we go there alot.

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

hey i'm in your pictures!!!
    See that special ed school bus... i'm in the back of it!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

J/K

Welcome dude!

I go to pismo a few times a year also. Check out some pic's and video clips here .

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Welcome to CK5. Go to the main page and Steve has where you can send your pay checks /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    CK5 is about to start a online store dedicated to K5's and GM related products. should be up soon.