Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Boss.....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by thatK30guy, Jun 19, 2001.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

.....since the zing.com site is going down and no one can use CK5 sites anymore, where are you going now? I have been trying to see your home page but it shows up "this page not available" and have been trying to search for some pics of your new blazer. Help! Are you going to get a new home page somewhere and when?

<font color=red>I m so we Todd did.
    I m sofa king we Todd did.</font color=red>

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Wes,

Yeah, I was slacking when Steve wiped out the CK5 homepages, and didn't transfer mine anywhere[​IMG].
    All of my pics of the new K5 are on Zing, but I'm transfering them elsewhere soon. I'm thinking <A target="_blank" HREF=http://webshot.com>http://webshot.com</A>
    BUT, yes, I will open up an new site sooooon. On that site will have all the mods written with articles/pics on everything I did so far, and stuff I will be doing [​IMG].
    Current articles I'm working on and typing up here and there till the site goes up are:
    Crossover
    Rock Ram
    Rear disk
    5" lift (with shackle flip rear)
    Custom home made extended shock mounts
    RS 9012s with incab remote install
    How to swap a 1 ton 14bolt under a 1/2 ton rig
    D60 swap,
    Rear TailPan Swap
    etc
    etc
    etc
    etc
    I will let you know when it's up :)
    Boss

89' 1 TON of FUN K5

3. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

I have found that www.alloffroad.com has the same deal including the same look-n-feel and tools as CK5 did. And, as with CK5, it is free unless you wanna buy an upgrade. Just recently moved mine there. Just uploaded all my files and everything has worked well. My problem was that while I had all my secondary pages, I didn't have a copy of my main home page local!! Doooh!!

Just my pennies worth

85 GMC Jimmy, 305 w/TH700-NP208, 32X11.5 BFG ATs, 15x10 Eagles, Smittybuilt tube nerf bars and bumbers