Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey brb just for you.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5ntexas, Sep 23, 2003.

1. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ya said i listen to crap eh??

we don't smoke marijuana in muskogee. we don't take our trips on lsd. we don't burn our draft cards down on main street cuss we like living right and being free, we don't make a party out of lovin but we like holding hands, we don't let our hair grow long and shabby like the hippies out in san fransisco do.

and i'm proud to be an okie from muskogee a place where even squares can have a ball, we still wave ol glory down at the courthouse and white lightning is still the biggest thrill.

the ol hag is great. dont ya agree brb?????? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

cuss brb don't like sublime or the beastie boys so i put up ol hag to suit his likin more. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif static x is gay btw. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jacob

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

You put up beastie [darn]??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.... *Kicks yer ASS*

Static X is the greatest, I don't want to hear yer little "static x is gay" crap... you don't know what you're talking about... I guess you need your tongue chopped off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

doode that ain't the beastie boys right there. thats merle haggard. one of the great country music singers. yeah static x is just another rock techno music group. basically like a prodigy and powerman5000. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif they are gay. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    cuss brb don't like sublime or the beastie boys so i put up ol hag to suit his likin more. static x is gay btw.

[/ QUOTE ] you just crossed the line into the realm of people i hate. sublime and the beasties suck A$$.

j/k i cant say much cuz i kno almost no one likes my taste in music.

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Can't we all just listen to Enya and get along /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

maaaaan I haven't listened to my Enya collection in forever... Since before I discovered Static X /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Can't we all just listen to Charlie Daniels and get along /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Can't we all just listen to Charlie Daniels and get along /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif charlie daniels band is awesome. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif my roots are old country music and i like everything now. i have a wide range of music. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Can't we all just drink Jack Daniels and get along /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, fixed it better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

kenny. i like that fix as well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifjack d is my desktop wallpaper. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ya said i listen to crap eh??

we don't smoke marijuana in muskogee. we don't take our trips on lsd. we don't burn our draft cards down on main street cuss we like living right and being free, we don't make a party out of lovin but we like holding hands, we don't let our hair grow long and shabby like the hippies out in san fransisco do.

and i'm proud to be an okie from muskogee a place where even squares can have a ball, we still wave ol glory down at the courthouse and white lightning is still the biggest thrill.

the ol hag is great. dont ya agree brb?????? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Haggard fawking rocks.

Enya is great fawking music........

[ QUOTE ]
    cuss brb don't like sublime or the beastie boys

[/ QUOTE ]

Beasties fawking rock........

I may be a bigass redneck from the sticks of OK, but if you'd get a gander at my music collection, some of ya might freak.

As soon as I can build my $$$$ account, I'm gonna expand even more.

I listen to classical (don't quiz me, I just like to listen to stuff that rocks), American Indian, Celtic, death metal, country and rock. If I could find some of that techno bagpipe music on CD like muddysub was talking about a few weeks ago, I'd be happy.

14. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    cuss brb don't like sublime or the beastie boys so i put up ol hag to suit his likin more. static x is gay btw.

[/ QUOTE ] you just crossed the line into the realm of people i hate. sublime and the beasties suck A$$.

j/k i cant say much cuz i kno almost no one likes my taste in music.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't like the Beastie Boys? That's just ignorant! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif The BB are one of the greatest groups of the 80s and 90s. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I don't listen to them a while lot anymore, but then again I don't listen to very much music these days.

15. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif same way with me. lotta rap, texas country, rock, oldies, classical, jazz some carribean style is good too. lol. all depends on the beat. but yeah i prefer older country over any. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif