Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Bubba! How did OU do today??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Derf00, Nov 30, 2002.

1. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif OSU /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif OSU DID look damn good though. OU has the Jeckyl/Hyde syndrome. They played awful today.

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I caught the last half of the game, knew they were down. Jeez, what does OU do, flip flop the offense for defense?

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Oh, now that's cold.............well they SUCKED today to answer your direct question.

But remember Fred, they beat the Horns and the Red Wankers............. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

And don't forget, who's playing on Dec. 7? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I caught the last half of the game

[/ QUOTE ]

Be glad you missed the first half. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

All I have to say is this:

16-13
    38-28

People say it's a fluke when OSU beats the #4 team in the nation. Well it's like this, OSU wanted it more and we got it, plus ranking doesn't necesarily mean anything. Well I guess you can't really blame them when OU is based on a bunch of cheaters. I think its time to give the ag school some credit.

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I think its time to give the ag school some credit.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Whatever. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

I don't get it, we stomp OSU, OU turns around and gets stomped by OSU, WTF...

10. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Well, A&amp;M beat OU and got raped by Texas =) 50-20!

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

It's cool Bubba, don't listen to these guys. Just tell me this. How many times has OSU been champs and how many for OU. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

12. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

How many times has OSU been champs and how many for OU.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times has OSU squashed OU's lingering chances at a national championship? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, oh wait. OSU, from what I hear, has won the "Getting Freaky with Sheep" competition every since they became a school. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Beats the **** out of me. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

15. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Since you seem to know soo much about Oklahoma schools, you should know what year OSU was founded and what a "Boomer Sooner" (what OU was founded on) is. So lets here it...

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I happen to be an Okie, there's only two things Stillwater is known for, one is Eskimo Joes, and the other is well, let me think about it for a bit cause it sure ain't football. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Well if you're an Okie then you should already know that a "Boomer Sooner" was somebody that illegaly staked land before the start of the Oklahoma landrun. Who would want to be associated with a school that bares that mascot or principle? Ohh and Stillwater is known for more than Eskimo Joes and I am pretty sure OSU, being in Stillwater, is known for knocking off OU's chances for going to the national championship 2yrs in a row now.

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Oh geez, having grown up in the Oklahoma school system and gone through the semester of "Oklahoma History" I never knew what a Sooner was. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

And OSU didn't do anything about knocking OU out of the national championship, that would of been those wankers from College Station.

So are there any other lessons you'd like to give me that I already know about? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

And if you (mandatory Ebay pause for the cause, cool still winning) are so upset about the heritage of OU, I guess you ain't happy about the whole "Sooner State" thing, so you could always move somewhere else, like Iowa. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I have nothing against Oklahoma. I live here because of my father's job situation at the time. I also go to OSU because it is NATIONALLY recognized for my major. Let's face it, there will always be the school that gets all the recognition and the school left out of the spolight. But what needs to be brought to light is OU can dish out so much $hit but when it comes down to it, they can't take any of what they dish out and then get pissy because of it.

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I also go to OSU because it is NATIONALLY recognized for my major. Let's face it, there will always be the school that gets all the recognition and the school left out of the spolight. But what needs to be brought to light is OU can dish out so much $hit but when it comes down to it, they can't take any of what they dish out and then get pissy because of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
    What's the major? Sheep banging and cow tipping.......

Dude, get a friggin grip.......

This is a good natured thread and they are just giving me a little static over the loss, no biggie.

OSU has gotten plenty of credit for the things they've done like baseball and wrestling. But don't come in here and act all high and mighty because we're trashy OSU. Untie your panties and deal with it, besides, where y'all from anyway?