Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Bubba Ray, read this........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Dec 7, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

35-7 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Ouch.........that game hurt.

Good game K-State...........and yet..........being a Sooner fan beats being a Kansass fan in any way, shape or form. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color="red">GO SOONERS !!!!!!!!! </font>

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Ya know, I was actually surprised. I still say K-State was overrated since the same team that whupped the Sooners Saturday nite should never had lost those 3 games during the season. The Sooner apoligists can say we were off our game, but from what I say, and I watched the first 3 quarters before I took off, K-State owned us and we were playing pretty good too.............

6. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    should never had lost those 3 games during the season

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that will happen when the teams star quarterback breaks his hand and can't play for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Overall, I'm happy to see OU playing for the national title. I'm very happy because its a BIG 12 team playing for it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    should never had lost those 3 games during the season

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that will happen when the teams star quarterback breaks his hand and can't play for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Overall, I'm happy to see OU playing for the national title. I'm very happy because its a BIG 12 team playing for it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. All the crying I've heard today is sickening and I can't honestly think why the coaches and AP dropped OU like they did. Just because they lost, everyone thinks they suck, but the fact is that they lost to a team in their own conferance and the Big 12 has more powerhouses than all the other conferances who can claim only one powerhouse, and those teams are suspect.

That little RB K-State has, that guy is good and the team speed is outstanding. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    That little RB K-State has, that guy is good

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, Darren Sproles is the man! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He is freaking unbelievable..........they could NOT tackle his arse. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He is freaking unbelievable..........they could NOT tackle his arse. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He's all of 5'6" or 7", looked really good and hopefully he gets a look from NFL.

11. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's all of 5'6" or 7", looked really good and hopefully he gets a look from NFL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. He would be the next little man like Barry Sanders. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif