Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEY Bubba!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ben427, Jan 29, 2004.

1. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

Did you hear that Your Girlfriend Terri clark is gonna do playboy?? Just heard this today. I think i'll have to buy three copies. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Is this official yet? I've heard the rumors and confirmations of the negotiations and also just caught that Playboy wants her on the cover...........

And my wife told me I'd never see my dream girl naked.....................

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Damn if they do a spread on Her they're gonna have to rush Your ass to the emergency with third degree friction burns on both hands /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I'll see Ya in the waiting room /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Only problem is, they're gonna have to make it an extra-large centerfold page so they can fit her huge ass in the mag. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. ben427

ben427 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Damn i can't top that one!

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Only problem is, they're gonna have to make it an extra-large centerfold page so they can fit her huge ass in the mag. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're just jealous cause a hottie like Terri can get picked up by Playboy, can strum a geetar and sing a note or toy and still kick your a**
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Girls with Big butts Rule !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif