Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Bubba

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Feb 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sence you are ignoring me, I can't send you a PM, so this will go public. You said [ QUOTE ]
    Now I really don't know about you, but it would seem to most people with more than half a wit would read the signs over the past few weeks and interpet those signs. Unfortunately it looks like your sign reading ability matches your spelling level, so in the spirit of giving, I have taken the preceding screen shot so that hopefully you will untie your panties and quit wasting bandwidth by responding to whatever I have to say.

[/ QUOTE ] Why don't you grow up ?? You are NOT better then anybody else. I don't have to play the childish ignor list game. First of all, you have had nothing but negitive replys to 99% of anything I've posted for quite awhile now. Usely you name call or what not. What, don't like what I have too say ?? Too bad, I really don't care what you have too say anymore. I've lost all respect for you. At one time I thought you were cool, but you've proven me wrong about that time and time again. You think you're smarter then I am ??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif That really is histerical !!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif You still don't seam to be able to understand that I don't care about spelling, but what could I expect from someone who thinks calling pussy "Beaver" or "Beaver oil" is still kewl, for Christ sakes man, you're not in the 4th grade anymore. Wasting band with ??? What do you call all your posts/replys on that "Beaver oil" topic you just can't seam to get past ??? Untie panties ??? You seam to be the one ( Bitching ), I'm just telling it like it is. If you'll be kind enough to give me your postal address, I'll mail you a cryin' towel. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif (Someone please quote me so the glorified meter maid will be able too see it. Thank you)

2. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sence you are ignoring me, I can't send you a PM, so this will go public. You said [ QUOTE ]
    Now I really don't know about you, but it would seem to most people with more than half a wit would read the signs over the past few weeks and interpet those signs. Unfortunately it looks like your sign reading ability matches your spelling level, so in the spirit of giving, I have taken the preceding screen shot so that hopefully you will untie your panties and quit wasting bandwidth by responding to whatever I have to say.

[/ QUOTE ] Why don't you grow up ?? You are NOT better then anybody else. I don't have to play the childish ignor list game. First of all, you have had nothing but negitive replys to 99% of anything I've posted for quite awhile now. Usely you name call or what not. What, don't like what I have too say ?? Too bad, I really don't care what you have too say anymore. I've lost all respect for you. At one time I thought you were cool, but you've proven me wrong about that time and time again. You think you're smarter then I am ??? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif That really is histerical !!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif You still don't seam to be able to understand that I don't care about spelling, but what could I expect from someone who thinks calling pussy "Beaver" or "Beaver oil" is still kewl, for Christ sakes man, you're not in the 4th grade anymore. Wasting band with ??? What do you call all your posts/replys on that "Beaver oil" topic you just can't seam to get past ??? Untie panties ??? You seam to be the one ( Bitching ), I'm just telling it like it is. If you'll be kind enough to give me your postal address, I'll mail you a cryin' towel. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif (Someone please quote me so the glorified meter maid will be able too see it. Thank you)

[/ QUOTE ]

3. SS66

SS66 1/2 ton status

Wait.. what if he ignores me.. to ignore you? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wait.. what if he ignores me.. to ignore you? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for quoting his diatribe. Really am disappointed that Z3PR would break the sanctity of a private conversation. Oh well............

5. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

Beaver Oil...hahaha

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeah, I have to agree. "Outing" a PM is very uncool....

And I know cool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. BlazerWheels

BlazerWheels 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifwhere can I get one of those????

9. Can Can

One last thing:

Beaver oil rocks. I will never tire of hearing about the mulitple uses of this fine product.

That is all.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, I have to agree. "Outing" a PM is very uncool....

And I know cool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]If He hadn't had me on a ignor list, I could have / would have replied via PM. You want to talk uncool, read what he said to me in that PM. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    One last thing:

Beaver oil rocks. I will never tire of hearing about the mulitple uses of this fine product.

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no no. Beaver Oil doesn't rock.........

Beaver Oil F'N A ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

12. Can Can

I actually can't comment about what he said because I'm not privy to the context of the message, and I'm not about to get into an argument with you about something that isn't my business.

Regardless, they are called "PRIVATE messages" for a reason. You should know better. No amount of justification will change the fact that you broke an unwritten rule....../forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I actually can't comment about what he said because I'm not privy to the context of the message, and I'm not about to get into an argument with you about something that isn't my business.

Regardless, they are called "PRIVATE messages" for a reason. You should know better. No amount of justification will change the fact that you broke an unwritten rule....../forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]If you'd read the first thing I said [ QUOTE ]
    Sence you are ignoring me, I can't send you a PM, so this will go public.

[/ QUOTE ] That is why. I refuce to be insulted and not reply back !! I stand up for myself. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

14. Can Can

Paul, I read the whole [darn] thread before I replied. Give me some credit.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I refuce to be insulted and not reply back !! I stand up for myself

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like a highschool guy trying to save face in front of your friends. Unfortunately, most of us here are a little past that stage. Your tough talk does not change the fact that you brought a PM into the public eye. I say again, that is a big no-no.

Now drop it before you make yourself look even more foolish..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Paul, I read the whole [darn] thread before I replied. Give me some credit.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    I refuce to be insulted and not reply back !! I stand up for myself

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like a highschool guy trying to save face in front of your friends. Unfortunately, most of us here are a little past that stage. Your tough talk does not change the fact that you brought a PM into the public eye. I say again, that is a big no-no.

Now drop it before you make yourself look even more foolish..... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Why would I be intrested in saving face when I don't care what anyone thinks of me ??? I learned long ago that not everybody will like me, so I see no point in worring about what others think. You seam too be missing my point, witch is; I will reply to someone talking sh_t regaurdless. Send it in a PM and then put me on a ignor user list and ya leave me no choice but to take it public, becouse you can't PM someone when they have you on a ignor user list.

16. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Welcome back to Kindergarten Kids

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

17. Can Can

Someday you'll learn that posturing and ego are bad for the soul. I hope for your sake you learn that valuable lesson sooner than later, although I have my doubts that you will even bother to stop and think about what I'm saying.

Secondly, if you don't give a rat's patoot what others think of you, why does Bubba's opinion bother you so much? Methinks thou doth protest too much....../forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Once again, and for the last time, there is no excuse for "outing" a PM. No excuse at all......

18. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Bubba has always been a dick to me and my posts, so from the start I never really liked him /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

19. Can Can

And of course you never deserved any of the poor treatment afforded to you...... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I guess it's true- birds of a feather flock together.

20. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Someday you'll learn that posturing and ego are bad for the soul. I hope for your sake you learn that valuable lesson sooner than later, although I have my doubts that you will even bother to stop and think about what I'm saying.

Secondly, if you don't give a rat's patoot what others think of you, why does Bubba's opinion bother you so much? Methinks thou doth protest too much....../forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Once again, and for the last time, there is no excuse for "outing" a PM. No excuse at all......

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
    You seam too be missing my point, witch is; I will reply to someone talking sh_t regaurdless. Send it in a PM and then put me on a ignor user list and ya leave me no choice but to take it public, becouse you can't PM someone when they have you on a ignor user list.

[/ QUOTE ] Again I don't care what anyone thinks of me, but try to insult me and I will respond. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.