Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Canadians, WTF????????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So this ole boy from Richmond, BC brings down his Class 10 car complete with ricer wing to Sac for this weekend's VORRA race and I'm just wondering, do all of y'all know only one throttle position, hammer down?

This old boy flat was getting it today. Y'all will have to wait until Steph gets the pics back, but DAAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMMM he was flying like the law was after him...
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I get paid tomorrow if all goes well, and when I do, should be end of week when I get the pics back and scanned in. That d00d was fully getting it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You should experience rush hour here! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm kidding, good to hear a fellow Canadian was 'getting it' out there! Richmond is about a 20 minute drive from here if your 'getting it'.../forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I laughed when I saw the wing, but dang he was moving. I was standing about 20 feet off the side of the track and most of the cars go by, and you can tell they are moving fast, but then he flies around and I actually stepped back because of his speed. It kind of was faster then I was expecting. I don't get rattled by those guys usually and I will stand 10-15 feet off the track in certain spots, but not with him! I definately love this gig Bubba hooked me up with. I get an awesome view of the races for sure! Too bad the dirt turds hurt so bad when they hit you.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif