Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Canmore!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mosesburb, Nov 8, 2004.

1. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I got something from you.

MY NEW 2005 RIGS CALENDAR!!

Man you and your wife put one helluva calendar together!!

Great photos and alot of info in the limited spec area. It's cool putting a truck to a name now. I get the feeling that the "Miss June" truck is a kiss up, might be wrong, but putting the boss's truck in the calendar /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif?? You sure covered the bases with everything from trucks flying through the air, on rocks, on dirt, way deep in mud and haulin' through the snow (and best of all, no pavement in sight--just the way it should be /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif). Best of all is the photographic proof of Russ's truggy actually out on a trail /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.

Congratulations to you and the misses on a damn fine job /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif!!

BTW, WTF is the cardboard you included??

Avione, Miel Et Noix En O.

By the picture it looks like the Honey Nut Cheerios that I had for dinner, but I think they need a spell-checker on the printing press /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif.

Thanks again for the prize!!

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Thanks for the kind words, brother. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

To be honest, nvrenuf was in charge of collecting all the pics and choosing the ones that appeared in the calendar. He did a great job getting a good variety of pics showing what K-series trucks can do!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

The cardboard is indeed from a Honey Nut Cheerio box. Up here in Canada all products have a English and French side because we are officially bilingual, unless you live in Quebec where French-only is okay......Don't get me started!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Anyhow, thanks again for the props. I'm glad you like your calendar!!!!