Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey CANMORE

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I thought I would let You know since We talked about it I just had some fresh smoked salmon HA HA HA
    Ya Pu$$y moderator /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yeah, well I just slipped in a fresh dip. Very satisfying!!!

Ya pu$$y towtruck driver /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Don't worry Corey- one of these days I will show up on your doorstep. You'd better have 10lbs of abalone ready for me to chow down on.......

Now quit bugging me. I'm doing some research on the upcoming transformation of the ol' 84. I'm starting to lean towards a 4 inch lift instead of the 2.5".

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

First off STFU about dipping snuff damnit /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Second You can try some abalone when You get Your sorry ass in the ocean and pry some off the rocks /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Oh and just remember Ya cant eat it untill Ya beat it. Since Ya don't know what the hell I'm talking about try asking Thunder he's an old local /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    Now quit bugging me. I'm doing some research on the upcoming transformation of the ol' 84. I'm starting to lean towards a 4 inch lift instead of the 2.5".

[/ QUOTE ]
    Bout time ya quit acting like a school girl and steped up to the plate. To bad Kim's gonna have a nice lifted Blazer and You'll still be stuck with the old pickup /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm starting to lean towards a 4 inch lift instead of the 2.5".

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I'm unsurprised... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Rene

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I'm unsurprised... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope everyone's referring to suspension lift here! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Rene

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope everyone's referring to suspension lift here! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill