Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey Capman2k,heres a local IDIOT.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Aug 13, 2004.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

this lady was depressed (obviously),her friend said she was acting differently. anyway a detroit police officer saw a car starting to burn. so he pulled up and saw the lady sitting inside and tried to get her out. well she rolled the window up and locked the doors and ended up burning to death. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif he tried to put it out BUT... he said he could hear her scream. DAM at least shoot youself and not let someone go through the trama of seeing you die. IDIOT /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

hmmm, wonder what would make her want to go out that way. that had to be painfull. i think that'd be one of the worse ways to die. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's some kinda crap... stupid frickin lady... I agree, buy a gun or something if you want to die so damn bad... And do it in a bathtub or something so it doesn't make a big mess... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

4. boggerless

that's what i'm saying,DAMN.a horrible way to die.can you imagine what that cop was thinking?like i said a bullet would be faster. how desperate can you be??? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

5. boggerless

you ever go on rotten.com? there is an old man that died in his tub. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif sick ass pics. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif i think you'll like (car suicide) ha ha /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I went there long ago... Call me crazy, but I'm not too big on pictures of dead people... I can handle them, but it seems rather disrespectful... I wouldn't want pictures of my mangled bloody corpse posted up for millions of people to look at...

7. boggerless

some of that is out of hand,i never look at the kids. but i figure if it's your time what the hell?? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    can you imagine what that cop was thinking?like i said a bullet would be faster.

[/ QUOTE ]

if I were the cop, and please guys, don't hate me for what I'm about to say, I would have shot her instead of standing there listening to her scream from burning up. I know it sounds cruel, but a man can only take so much and which would you rather live with, that awlfull screaming or knowing that you didn't let her suffer long? like I said, please don't think wrong of me.

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well, sure it'd be easy to shoot her and put her out of her misery... But then you'd be all over CNN, and not for the good deed you performed... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

yea, that'll be the bad part of the situation. just doesn't seem right either way. damned if you do and damned if you don't /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

11. boggerless

i wonder why he didn't just break the glass?i wasn't there so i can't say but it seem's like he was freaked out. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

12. boggerless

excactly. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i wonder why he didn't just break the glass?i wasn't there so i can't say but it seem's like he was freaked out. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to say, why wouldn't he kick the glass in to pull her out. I'd kill myself if I had to watch someone die like that /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14. boggerless

i don't get it??i'd even pee on her car if i had to. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif