Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Cappy...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

WTF is this?
    [ QUOTE ]
    "Try not to be a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." -The incredible, edible, Einstein

[/ QUOTE ]
    einstein is/was edible?? you're a sick sick man..no wonder you drive an xploder....

that is all, have a ______ night...

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Well, everyone is/was edible... as far as I know /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Not that I'D eat anyone (cept that French pop singer chick)... But... someone might have enjoyed eating Mr. Einstein... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

It's true, Capman is really [​IMG]

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I'm sorry, Bubba Ray, but I must protest. Indeed, a male eating another male would be quite an atrocious act of homosexuality. However, you may rest assured, I am not engaging in any "eating" of other males. Please forgive me for any confusion my posts have caused you.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

It's not your posts, it's your signature line /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Please tell me, good sir, what is wrong with my signature line that has you in such a huff? Please allow me to adjust it to your liking, following your expert input as a guideline. I really would like your advise. You, Bubba Ray, are the great man who informed me that the "white boy ghetto" style was unacceptable, so surely you must be able to assist me in creating the perfect signature.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Here ya go.........

"Yes, I do in fact wheel a 'Xploder. And if you really find it that damn funny, I'm sure you will still be laughing pulling my boot out of your nose after I shove it up your a**!"

How's that?

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Perfect /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Even better than my Einstein quote /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif