Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Chaz.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I was down at one of the off road shops in town lookin for some u-bolts today and started talkin to one of the guys there...Asked him if had went to Cal-Rocs...He said he had as a spotter. Asked him if he had seen a big yellow 1 ton K5...He said he had seen it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Said he remembered it because at one time he had a Blazer with the same running gear. Haha.....Small world eh? If you remember a younger guy with an english accent, that would be the guy. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i dont remember the guy but thats kinda cool tho...whoo hoo people remember my truck /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. Zeus33rd

Yeah, no kidding...I've been rocognized a few times around town for my truck, hehe, Good for the ego. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I think he was in the pro stock class.. Was he kinda short and dark complexion...(sp)

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

shoot i cant even remember what i did this morning..let alone a month ago...my brain is fried /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif i think that beer is gettin to me /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. Zeus33rd

haha, Actually he had blondish hair, average height...Kinda skinny...British/english accent. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Nice guy though. Was workin on a custum tube fram, SM465, Atlas II, BBC powered, D60/D70 Toyota thing. Had coil over shocks that musta been 3 or 4 feet long. Impressive stuff.

7. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I just remembered a guy with a accent and dark compexion..Diffrent guy...

8. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Hey Chazz welcome to my world!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif