Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEY ChevyCaGal, I want your luck!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

HERE'S THE LINK IN ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN'T MISS IT THIS TIME.

Lucky Dawg!!!!!!

Congrats and Merry Christmas /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Yeah! Ditto!
    Bill

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

You are freeking kidding me.....LOL Way to go steph...

5. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I guess now your 2k should be fine to cover all the expenses.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

so she can put it on her "invisable blazer" now /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    so she can put it on her "invisable blazer" now

[/ QUOTE ]
    If I go to Sac in March, I'll make sure there are pics on the net.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Congrats, Steph! Figures that the person that not only has hydro already, but also decided that she didn't need it, would win. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Oh well, congrats anyways! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font color>

9. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

10. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Hey steph will YOU buy me a lotto ticket....LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yeah, you guys caught me... I paid over $2,000 for my new axles, $600 for new tires and then showed them to Dan for no real reason at all.... I dunno how much I bought from people on this site. A few hundreds of dollars worth of stuff at least... then had Dan over to my house, where my mom was 10 feet away when he came here so he could have asked her about it and blew my whole lie.... then I saw Rob at Off Road Expo and had her with me again where he could have turned around and asked her again... I have hung around here for what, two years and I don't own a truck... yup that's me... a big liar... thanks for the warm fuzzy feeling instilled in me by this, really I appreciate it... I take it then in a couple of months when I can afford to do all my stuff I shouldn't ask anyone because after all it's all fake... I'm just real sorry I couldn't show up to everything before hand. But you know stuff like having to take care of my Grandma got in the way.... now that's she's died maybe I can come to everything so it'll make everyone happy... sorry if a I sound a bit ticked, because I am.... I've never treated anyone on this badly have I? I thought I was a pretty decent person, but I guess this is what you all think of me?

12. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Steph it is all in fun.. Please don't take it personnely.. I'm giving Shaggy the same bad time cuse I have never seen his truck.. One day we will all see it.. And that will shut everybody up... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And would you please buy me a lotto ticket also....

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Doesn't always feel like in good fun... sorry I got so pissed. I'm just stressed out and not all that fun to joke with lately. Everything in my life is on hold until when Medi-Cal gets back from their break. I have a court hearing on my house. They want to take it from me to pay for the bills from my Grandma's nursing home. Not knowing what is gonna happen with $76,000+ bucks is a bit scary to say the least... I just hope my good luck from winning holds up for this, it'd be nice...

14. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Steph it is all in fun.. Please don't take it personnely..

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto Steph..No harm meant...Just wish I had your good luck...LOL
    On a side note can you hook a bud up on a lotto ticket...LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

15. tmanofcali

tmanofcali 1/2 ton status

steph, you may want to look into a homestead (sp?) on your house. it is easy to do and as far as i know they could NOT take your house away then. might want to look into that.

later, todd

16. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

$76,000+ bucks is a bit scary to say the least

[/ QUOTE ] Yea that is scary.. But people are here to help also..Tmanofcali had a idea that might help..We all give each other a bad time.. But we are here to help also.. I think we all need to go do some wheelin and releave some holiday stress.. Steph your going to get picked on untill somebody sees your Blazer.. But it is in fun.. And yes I did see your axles and tires.. And if I would have of had room I would have of thrown them up in the back of my truck..

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

steph, you may want to look into a homestead (sp?)

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah Steph, I heard this one from a few instructors at the academy. Check into it.

And as for the Phantom Blazer bit, we're just hacking on ya, all in jest. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

18. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i am sorry steph...it was all just a joke...i dident mean for you to take it that way..just gota figure 99% of my posts are some smartass remark anyway

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

just gota figure 99% of my posts are some smartass remark anyway

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah right, 99% of your posts are about your rotting butthole /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i think ya nailed it on the ass with that one bubba.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif