Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Clinton era vets, here's a good laugh

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hey Clinton era vets, here\'s a good laugh

[ QUOTE ]
    As Mrs. Pelosi praised the troops, she also said their success was owed "in large measure" to former President Bill Clinton.
    "This best-trained, best-equipped, best-led force for peace in the history of the world was not invented in the last two years. This had a strong influence and strong support during the Clinton years," she said.

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Re: Hey Clinton era vets, here\'s a good laugh

He's one of the reason I got out. Hard to work for someone when you can't respect your boss. Remember the don't ask don't tell beating in Wilmington NC in 91 or 92?? That was some guys in my unit when I was with 6th Marines /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BTW where can I return my croix de guerre (French Fourragére) that my unit wore /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

My 1st Sgt. spearheaded a drive in '93 to keep that no ask, no tell bs from happening. Then right after I got out, there was the big scandal with the Marines and their "blood wings" caught on video tape. I laughed cause I got my blood wings in front of about a thousand people at a stadium and we regularly gave blood rank at formation.

Bill Clinton, the man who started wars over blow jobs.

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Blood wings were cake. There were only 10 of us when I got mine /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif The scar still shows in my tat.

Blood stripes when I picked up Cpl sucked. My wife pinned on my stripes and drew blood when she drove them home. She knocked me into the first squad and I heard a big collective holy s#!t from the Plt. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifShe thought I was gona pass out when I got my Blood sripes from the plt. It was up and down a gauntlet of about 20 NCO's where you get dead legged /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Blood wings were cake. There were only 10 of us when I got mine

[/ QUOTE ]
    Airborne is known to be full of wussies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif. I got the ones with the little bitty whirly bird in the middle. First it was graduation with the class, something like a hundred and the instructors were first, then of course at least half my troop were qualified so I got that. It wasn't too bad.

Now as for the blood rank, I'm looking, I've got man boobs. Some of the guys would refrain from utilizing all their power cause they prefered us to be alive. But there was one E-5 in my platoon, little Guamanian fawker, liked to kick shins, he fawked with us. He would measure up the chevrons on the collar, then pull his fist back all of about 5 inches................Knocked the air out of me, and you know where the rank goes. My roommate refused to let him do him ever again after the first one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Hey! there! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Ok i am thinkin of getting add a leafs all around and then putting offroad design shackels up front and the putting a one inch boddy lift. How much lift do u think this would net me and will the off road abilitys be anygood.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's happening Man of Sand? By the way, can y'all 'splain to ole Bubba Ray about the Bank of Ireland, in friggin Idaho? Kinda ironic, ain't it?

8. Sandman

Small world. I put up there Sign on the door. Assholes, all of them! I just wana take a gun to those dicks. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Small world. I put up there Sign on the door. Assholes, all of them! I just wana take a gun to those dicks.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Tighta** Mormons?

10. Sandman

Now thats another story! I told the lst bunch that was on my door that if they ever came back I was gonna hose them down with water! They are worst than red headed door to door vacuum cleaner salsemen! I git sicj and tired of people trying to sell me religion. I dont think they would like to take a look at my big hairy ass but thats what there going to git next time. they can pay for the couseling.

YEA!

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Have ya mentioned the word trespassing to them? Or does that not work in your area with them?