Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Confedneck and Capman, thanks for TRASHING this thread.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Aug 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I was looking through a local job paper yesterday, and saw a few ads for postal positions. cool, so i check em' out and they all say this:

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif you men to tell me, not only is there a shortage of freakin jobs here, and I have to compete with folks that arent qualified for jobs just because of thier race, (not that thier race is a distinction of thier personality) but now I have to compete with people who are here temporarily and in a FEDERAL POSITION at that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

CAUTION:>>>>> If you reply, dont even think of making this a personnel attack on any race, or you will be labeled a forever a$$hat, and your pointless post will be removed! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Rob

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

Re: This is enough to make a Blue Blooded American turn RED...........FIRE RED

so you're still crying about (un)equal opportunity? get real, there never will be such a thing as equal opportunity again..get used to it quick because the country is becoming quickly filled with people less qualified who will get jobs because they are "quota" employees or possibly can be hired cheaper...such is life, then you die..

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

"Equal oportunity" is the most unqual, unfair system I've ever seen. Its total crap. I've always been a firm believer in the hiring the most qualified individual for the job, reguardless of their race, creed, or religion. I'll step of my soap box now...

Kris

4. Confedneck

who was the sports coach that lost a job because they wanted to be "equal opportunity" and the university head or team owner whoever didnt want the more qualified man because he was white...

5. uglychevyZZ4

I cant believe with the security risks posing, and the anthrax scare a alien that isnt a citizen is qualified to work in the U.S.Postal service /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif wow, we are truly a dumb society /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I think if you call that number you will find out that it's not the post office or federal govt that's advertising. It's more or less a hoax. They suck you in and have you fill out a form and then they put you on a job list for way too much money. The post office isn't hiring...

7. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "Equal oportunity"

[/ QUOTE ]
    It is no longer called this.

The new term is "Diversity"
    The goal is to have a "Diverse" workforce because "Everyone" has something to contribute no matter how "Small". Our company even has a webpage called "What does Diversity mean to you?" which is filled with BS basically saying if your anything other than white male, you have a chance of being a CEO.

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The post office isn't hiring...

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn straight they're not hiring... I've been looking at the website for months and the only jobs out there ANYWHERE with the USPS are for mechanics and truck drivers /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I spent $40 for the info packet and testing center addresses, and it's useless... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. Confedneck

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    The post office isn't hiring...

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn straight they're not hiring... I've been looking at the website for months and the only jobs out there ANYWHERE with the USPS are for mechanics and truck drivers /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I spent $40 for the info packet and testing center addresses, and it's useless... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    useless? like a 4wd explorer that gets outwheeled by a subaru? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Very low chop confed... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Confedneck

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif yeah i know... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif poor cappy..

12. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif *wishes for a crying graemlin* /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I think you owe me an apology... or at least an 86 K-10... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: This is enough to make a Blue Blooded American turn RED...........FIRE

Ya mean like this?
    [​IMG]

15. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: This is enough to make a Blue Blooded American turn RED...........FIRE

YES!!! Bubba Ray, You have proven to have dual uses, making me a sig line thing, and finding a crybaby face thingy /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. uglychevyZZ4

Dosent BRB have enough play posts? Or was it really necessary to hijack this post too? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

17. Confedneck

lol sorry ugly..didnt mean to rip your post but i had fun doin it, and for cappy, il give you the k10 if you really want it, as long as you give me some $$$ lol /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.