Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey D-Blazer

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Cusm, May 5, 2001.

1. Cusm

Cusm 1/2 ton status

You said you made some custom kick panels for your ride. Have you made some more of these for sale? I would like to get a kick panel assembly but I don't want to pay $170-$200 for the Q-forms, especially when I really only want to put a 6.5 2-way there, and plan on putting a low priced pair in. I don't need (or have the $$) for nice speakers any more, so some $50-$100 pair will work.

How tough is the metal on the kick panels? Really hard to cut?

Good lord. The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up it's butt.

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Yes the metal is tuff as hell to cut. But it can be done, you just have to hit the perfect spot in there so you dont get into the crossbracing in there. I have a set of qlogic kicks that i want to dump. I will let them got for around 100 bucks. I f your interested let me know. I have quite a few people tell me yes yes yes then never follow through, so they are still for sale!!!

[​IMG]
    http://autotronixcaraudio.com

3. Scooter

Scooter 1/2 ton status

I thought those got sold a long time ago. So i never tried to contact you about 'em. Well, if Cusm doesnt want them and they'll fit my 87 i'll take them.

<font color=blue>Forget world peace. Visualize using your turn signal. </font color=blue>
    Scot in KC, MO.
    Black 87 Chevy K5

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Yah, I have had three people backout on me!!!![​IMG] Thats Ok though Im not mad, thats just the way things work out sometimes!!!

[​IMG]
    http://autotronixcaraudio.com