Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Dan

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Mudzer, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Are you mad at me for not showing up at Attica? C'mon man, give me some shiznit already!

[​IMG]

I Love you Man! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

will you stop posting that damn pic.

My eyes are fawkkin BLEEDING here man /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Mudzer

Hey Dan, I didn't realise you changed your username! At least I used the medium sized pic! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Tell me you've been waiting all this time for me to blow up at you for your lack in interest in yet ANOTHER one of my runs in Attica? Hope I didn't let you down... you said you couldn't make it, so I just took that for what its worth. Don't worry though, we talked a fair amount of BS about you weenie MO "boays" while we were in Attica... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Dan

5. rocknh2o

rocknh2o Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    we talked a fair amount of BS about you weenie MO "boays" while we were in Attica... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]
    HEY I had to work at KSROCK that weekend.
    I might be stock but I can do same wheelin' /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    No weeni MO boay here
    Jeremy

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Tell me you've been waiting all this time for me to blow up at you for your lack in interest in yet ANOTHER one of my runs in Attica? Hope I didn't let you down... you said you couldn't make it, so I just took that for what its worth. Don't worry though, we talked a fair amount of BS about you weenie MO "boays" while we were in Attica... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. While we were running the orange trail, where the [darn] were you?

7. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Man this is getting brutal!
    Only way to settle it is a Midwest State Rival K5 Competition.
    Points for most trucks to show up from each state.
    Points for least recoveries or breakage.
    Points for most obstacle attempts/completions

Boy, that would be fun to watch! -Mark

8. Mudzer

[ QUOTE ]

-Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one brother - I truely am not missing "your" runs because of you! This year has been pretty wild as far as trail running goes. I've only been out 3 times this year - thats damned terrible!

Of course, as I always say... theres always next year! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

My biggest problem lately has been I dont have the money to buy a trailer and I am pretty sure I could make more runs if I trailered my rig. Without a garage (Father-in-law's is now full) I can't wrench like I did earlier this summer. So, my plan is to start pimping myself out for extra cash. I should be rollin in the "doe" real soon. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    my plan is to start pimping myself out for extra cash

[/ QUOTE ]

Things are tough all over...eh, brother??