Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Danny!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by desertrat67, Aug 17, 2006.

1. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

Hey man, let me see some pics of your new truck. That thing looks pretty bad a$$. I sold the blue one I bought from Sergio to John clark in SC and just bought a new Suburban from David (75 k5). Talk to you later,

ryan

2. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Oh snap, I was wondering if that was you--I was confused with all the motorcycles and suburbans and such. I took it out on its virgin run the other day and couldn't be happier with how it performed.

I have a couple of pics in the gallery and on the general post but here is a teaser.
    [​IMG]

3. desertrat67

desertrat67 Hawk Driver

It looks sweet. I like the narrowing. I had narrowed Serge's truck before i sold it. Had the same alignment issues with the hood as you. I have a picture somewheree, but i am not sure where. When i find it i'll post it up. I have been considering the 56" springs since i know the fronts were very limiting on the red truck and the 52's require too much modification to make work. Glad to hear from you. Later

ryan

4. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Im actually going to fix that today---I already took about 2" from the total length right at the front lip and welded it back on--it came out alright. where you see the gap in the picture i am going to place what was origionally there--hard to explain i guess, it's where the hood curves in to match the headlights.