Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey darkshadow

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by original balzer, Jan 13, 2005.

1. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

what the heck are those headlights and markers thats looks cool

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

he he he thank you the whole system is also devastatingly bright.

i pulled my headlights and replaced each with two hologin flood lights,that each have two sepretly switched bulbs inside them. so 1 bulb became 4

the hi beams got replaced by another flood,and pointed outwardswith a checker plate bezel.

but since these are floods i was out driveing my lights a lower speeds so i HAD to add some spots. so it go 2 150w 6" whites and 2 yellow fog lights(yellow kicks ass cuts through fog and heavy snow/rain.

i also have these old driveing lights my bro had (buged to put them on) so i slaped them under the hood, so i now have work lights at all times.

[​IMG]

all my lights are controlled here, intierly custom made box.
    it has all 30amp relays wire in place, with led desplays,and push buttons for gauges and parking lights.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

oh yeah if i am idleing at park and turn them all on at once the truck stumbles and almost stalls!!! LOL

just the head lights (not the spots) when turned on togeather draw 67amps!!!!!!

i also have the 12voltguys fuse panle to wire it up to. i am going to tie each output on the panle to a led then loop the grounds and have it on a switch hit the switch and it will tell you if any fuses are burnt.

oh i also have a mr16 hologin(sp?) work light mounted to my dash:pimp1:.

any more in front and my camra refused to take the pic to bright:saweet:
    [​IMG]

3. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have that same soldering Iron !!! :thumb: Gotta love the pencil tips