Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Daryl.. these are for you. ( dog pics)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4by4bygod, May 1, 2005.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

the pics of the dogs wrestling were too blurry. Got one of coal in a "neutral corner ", and another one of him and duff the golden retriever being buds. one more week of mayhem.

dogs 005.jpg

dogs 006.jpg

2. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 1/2 ton status

nice lookin dogs, what are you watching them for him? just curious

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

The black one's mine. we're watching the golden for some friends of ours who are currently at disneyworld for another week.

They've been buds since my friends first bought duff almost a year ago. coal is 9, and he would just stand there while the puppy would hang from a rope in his mouth, trying to play tug.. now that duff is as big as coal, let's just say it's wrestlemania in the house when they get wound up.. It's cool, though, because coal used to play the same way with another golden owned by these same friends. ( it died of old age about 3 years ago). I don't think I'd ever want more than 2 dogs at once, WAAYY too much work.

Tom.

4. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

sweet, thanks TOM. great looking dogs, i love dogs. when my rott's used to wrestle it got outta had sometimes. :D it would go from a blood bath to just light growling. my brother has two labs,his first coco is about 65lbs. the other fred he just got is about 100lbs and he's 11 months old???he got him when the dog was 10 months from a girl he knows.he said the dog was BIG and i thought he was talking crap.if you take his paw and put in your open hand it's the same size :eek1: :eek1: i'm not kidding. BIG and stupid. :laugh: