Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey DBlazer

Discussion in 'Audio' started by '73 K5, Oct 9, 2000.

1. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Hey man, when was the last time you put a stereo in a mid 90's Toyota pick-up? I was backed up today at work and didn't schedule much time for it since I just assumed it would be an easy iso-mount. I forgot you have to drop the ENTIRE under part of the frickin' dash to get the deck out. Man I hate it when they do that. I'd take a 95 Chevy pick-up to work on anyday.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

2. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I hate those things, They do sneak up on you. But I will trade ya. It is 2 am and i just got home. I installed an Alpine cva 1005, a 12 disc changer, Alpine DVD, and an alpine f307 v12 amp- in a mid 90s PETERBUILT. NASTY NASTY NASTY, this thing was <font color=red> NASTY</font color=red> and hell, I didnt get the truck until about 4 this afternoon But I got it done at least I dont have to deal with it tomorow[​IMG]. Hell it had already been a long day. Alright bro , See ya later.

[​IMG]
    http://dblazer.coloradok5.com

3. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Thats alot worse. You get the joy of working with all that custom high dollar stuff. 2 am is bad. There is a 35 foot PaceArrow that I have to do in the next day or two. Thank God its just a deck. Better luck today.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

5. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Damn dude, I think we need to change the audio forum to the "DBlazer" forum. You've picked up a few fans.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

6. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] Nah, there are alott of others who know there stuff here also. I have been very impressed with your responses, I think you have the same thoughts about this buisness as I do. I dont know everything, there are alott of people who know CRAP LOADS more then me. Have a nice day

[​IMG]
    http://dblazer.coloradok5.com