Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEY DEAL!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yeild2me, Sep 24, 2002.

1. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

So whats up??? Depdog is done, what are you doing??

Are we gonna see this at Dixie??
    [​IMG]

\

Youi better get busy!!! Looking forward to seein' all you guys!!

rob

2. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Probably will look the same. Except one thing. I will be wrenching on a RED Blazer from NC. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

DOH, smackdown!

I am not done, getting closer, just not done. Keith, get to puttin dem damn axles together. Get em built and ready to bolt in by Sunday and maybe I can come up and we can slap them in.

Depdog

4. yeild2me

yeild2me 1/2 ton status

Ouch!!! Nevermind.....

LOL Man i am chomping at the bit!!

rob

5. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I'm free Sunday, too. We can get it done if all the parts are ready. My list has been shortened to "Put the top back on & change the oil" so I am ready.

6. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Dohhhhh! LOL
    I might be free Sunday...got to Bribe me with some Pizza though /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Depdog

O.k. Keith, belly up to the bar, no excuses, gonna be rainy till Saturday, axles and parts are in the basement garage and you get off work at 8 p.m. you got plenty of time to get them suckers ready to bolt in.

Let us know whats going on dude.

Depdog

8. Grim-Reaper

Mines down to install CTM's /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and make slider extensions. I'll do the extensions Saturday. The CTM's may not be here till Monday. I'm off Wendsday and may take off Monday and Tuesday.

9. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Well things aren't looking good. I will finish the 14 bolt today and hope to be near finished on the 60. The problem on the pitman arm David (Metal Fusion) is going to fix just got to get it to him and get it back. Order the rear spacers. Weld some stuff up /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif I will try. I work Sunday 10-6 but off all day Sat.

10. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I'll be gone all day Fri & Sat and would have to leave your house before 9 for work. Not sounding too good.

11. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Got one thing done! Ordered the wheel spacers.

12. Depdog

Wus, slacker, get to work!

Depdog

13. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Wus, slacker

[/ QUOTE ] oooooo i heeeaaaarrrd DAT!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

I'm the wus Because I I bought more parts than anyone and gave 1/4 of them to you!!!!!!! HUH lets see spent one whole day letting Dep see how cool the ball joint press works an his Dana 60 axles. Uses my seal puller which you still got(had to buy another today) Oh and did I mention he drove all the way to my house not to work on my axles but to rob parts!! He got my freshly bent u bolts for the front and rear. No more mister nice guy!!!!!!! Wus. When this truck gets together it will definatley be put up or shut up!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif
    He did pay for the u bolts /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

See yall at Tellico

15. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Oh yea I did get the lower king pin race and dust cover out in about 2 minutes with out any damage. Oh but that info will cost dearly /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

16. Grim-Reaper

Hahahaha. Let me see if I can shift stuff around to help you Saturday. Some of it can do Sunday. I have a club meet so may only have a few hours I will be available if the wife aka Monkey Wrench doesn't have something up her sleeve.
    If the CTM's get here Friday then I mght be able to come by on Wendsday for a few hours. I'm going to have to work Monday and Tuesday. Had some customers that I couldnt get their stuff done because of the rain. Have to knock them out or I'll get way behind.

17. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Most of my stuff is weather too. I need to clean and paint parts. The reassembly is easy. Install not bad either. I need to mount the beadlocks too.

18. Depdog

Hooold on now. It aint like we have not spent quite a few days working on yer beater instead of mine (cage comes to mind) /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Don't take this the wrong way, I aint bitchin, I am just answering /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

1/4 of your parts? NOT, just the U bolts... You have the seal puller, its not in my tools, I will go out and check all the places tools tend to fall in the shed to make sure, but I was cleaning all my tools and it was not amoung them. I remember putting it in one of the bags after we wiped the grease off it.

Yep, if it was not for that ball joint press I doubt I could have done the 35 spline axles and new ujoints. It was a cake walk with that (have you gone to Harbor Freight again yet, when you do if you can get it for the 19.95 I will pay you back as soon as I see you). You need to bring the damn steering arm down here to Billy Clanton racing and have it reamed out.

Hell clean it and weld on the perches, you can paint it last after its in. You have all the stuff to get the D 60 built, I got a broom and a shop vac if your worried about making a mess in the basement! Don't want to hear no weather excuses, I worked on mine in the rain and mud. I dont have no concrete driveway, work on mine and yours in the back yard and gravel driveway. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Depdog

19. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

Picked up the brakelines for the rear and the new u-bolts today. Looks like a loooong weekend /forums/images/icons/grin.gif That seal puller may be in my stuff. I didn't look hard. It was easier to blam you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

20. Depdog

I hear ya terd smoker. I will call you in the a.m.

Depdog