Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey diesel guys

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by 4by4bygod, Dec 16, 2006.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Hey all!

In my time at CK5, I hope I've posted relevant and pertinent information for you regarding the world of diesel fuel and emissions. My goal has always been to provide value for you.

I've always enjoyed the level of discussion here, and in that spirit, I wanted to let you know that some products you've likely never heard of are now available to you at CK5.

Click on the "vendor link" in my sig to get the scoop, but I want you to know that I'm here because as a diesel owner, your world is changing fast, and the fuel change is only the beginning. You guys deserve the same commitment and qaulity we deliver to our fleet customers.

I'm inviting you to be among those who have already solved these issues for their fleets and equipment.. Our customers realized that they didn't help themselves or save money by doing nothing, and they came to a point where they understood that the fuel companies, oil companies,and engine manufacturers aren't capable of and aren't really interested in solving their problems.

I also wanted to let you know that we aren't a new product, and I'm not asking anyone to be a test mule. We've done over 5 million dollars worth of lab testing, in places like southwest research, and the cool thing is, we do better in the field than we do in the lab.. the harder you run your stuff, the better we like it.

Thanks for the time and attention. I look forward to earning your business. please PM with any questions.

Tom

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Any forseeable problems shipping this stuff to Canada?

Also, how is the pricing? Any minimum quantities or anything like that?

Rene

3. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Hi Rene!

No problems getting to canada.. we're on the "list" of chemicals that can be shipped. Also, there are no hazmat fees, and we can fedex right to your house.

I will get back to you on current catalyst pricing, but all of our catalysts are available in pint, quart and gallon sizes... the oils are available by the qt and gallon.

also, there are no minimums to buy.

Thanks for the interest, and I will shoot you a PM as soon as possible.

Tom

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Sounds good Tom. Having looked at the ingredient list on all previous products I've used I've come to the conclusion they all seem to be glorified oil products to some degree or another.

Rene