Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey dysphemism??????????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Why the heck does your screen name sound like something you caught from the crack whores down on East 14th?

2. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

Stay in school kids.

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I dunno, but where's the WOTM prize when you need it?

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Dang, the guy makes one post that you don't like and you're gonna crucify him for 3 days? This is CHIT-CHAT, people; the fate of the world does not ride on whatever shortcomings you may think Dyphemism has in his character. Let it go already... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You make a good koala... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Dang, the guy makes one post that you don't like and you're gonna crucify him for 3 days? This is CHIT-CHAT, people; the fate of the world does not ride on whatever shortcomings you may think Dyphemism has in his character. Let it go already... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the major misconception that has abounded around here the last couple of days. I found his thread by accident and thought the whole thing was funny, especially the padding that he indulged in. I, in no way had bad intentions directed towards dyslexihemism by turning on the light to his thread. Just thought that maybe there should be some fairness towards the female members of the site and they could respond in kind.

Unfortunately, dysphemism has a bad attitude towards humor directed his way and got his pretty pink panties tied up so tight his face blue and began the flaming with a higher than thou attitude, insulting my intelligence and has pretty much shown himself to be an immature, punk kid with no respect for anyone.

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I dunno, but where's the WOTM prize when you need it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been standing in council with the Order since the WOTM has been pulled. The Order has stated that there have been some serious challenges to the crown that Z3PR holds and the time may present itself once again to hold court amongst the viewing public. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So according to You it's ok for someone to come on the site and call women b!tches and sluts? Then basicly tell everyone that they are dumbass's and are no where as smart as him? Good thing We have You policing the forums.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the guy makes one post that you don't like and you're gonna crucify him for 3 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just one? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif More like many seriously insulting comments/posts (don't care if its padding or not) on more then one issue. He has more then crucified people and their feelings on this site and turned it (a vehicle chat board with decent members) a sounding board for his demeaning issues and the way he expresses them. Don't think it damages the board anymore to give him crap which is nothing like he has been giving. I do not qualify the way he expresses his "issues" Chit Chat and it seems others do not either. We have enough crap going on out there in the world it would be nice if he could find another place other then CK5 to poo on. [​IMG]

10. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

So is there some award that I get for pissing off the most people on this board? I think I may have set a record!

11. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I wasn't around for most of it but I think MJ has the record for most time and numbers of people pissed off. Just a guess. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I've been standing in council with the Order since the WOTM has been pulled. The Order has stated that there have been some serious challenges to the crown that Z3PR holds and the time may present itself once again to hold court amongst the viewing public.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I dunno, that optical illution post was a whopper /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

13. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So is there some award that I get for pissing off the most people on this board? I think I may have set a record!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe.... but no. I can think of others off hand who have out done you. *cough* blazerbabe *cough*..... anyhow... chill out on the guy. PM him and talk to him. I did, and here's a shocker, he's a nice guy who was joking around. We all say stuff that we find funny, then maybe 5 minutes later reaize it wasn't funny too anyone else. Anyhow, give him a break... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We all say stuff that we find funny, then maybe 5 minutes later reaize it wasn't funny too anyone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess thats why they have the "edit" feature in the posts- if you REALLY are second guessing a post that you have made- you can edit or delete it- it's obvious to me, this guy is an a**hole and doesnt really care who he offends...

15. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

I couldnt agree more /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

16. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So according to You it's ok for someone to come on the site and call women b!tches and sluts? Then basicly tell everyone that they are dumbass's and are no where as smart as him? Good thing We have You policing the forums.
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> Please don't try to twist my words to mean what you would like them to mean. I'm NOT policing the forums, that's the point. He's entitled to his opinion whether it's right or wrong and whether or not you or I agree with him. I'm not trying to defend him here, but everyone got their shots in on the threads that involved him being an ass, what's the point of starting a new thread just to bash him some more? </font>

17. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    the guy makes one post that you don't like and you're gonna crucify him for 3 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just one? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif More like many seriously insulting comments/posts (don't care if its padding or not) on more then one issue. He has more then crucified people and their feelings on this site and turned it (a vehicle chat board with decent members) a sounding board for his demeaning issues and the way he expresses them. Don't think it damages the board anymore to give him crap which is nothing like he has been giving. I do not qualify the way he expresses his "issues" Chit Chat and it seems others do not either. We have enough crap going on out there in the world it would be nice if he could find another place other then CK5 to poo on. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> It's hard for one person to crucify another in the manner that I'm talking about. I'm talking about 20+ people ganging up on one guy over and over again.

People turn this BBS into a sounding board for all kinds of issues, and alot of them aren't nearly as interesting as what this misogynistic wanker comes up with. At least he gives you insight into what kind of attitudes fraternities breed.

It seems to me that he awas an ass to people in chit chat, but his real offensive post was in the test forum. It was the unruly mob that dragged it into here.</font>

18. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Its no different really from other posts people make that upset others. I have seen a post go on in a forum and then it gets dragged to the bloody knuckle or other forums.
    [ QUOTE ]
    People turn this BBS into a sounding board for all kinds of issues, and alot of them aren't nearly as interesting as what this misogynistic wanker comes up with

[/ QUOTE ]

So he can do it to us, but we cant do it to him? Just becuase he can dish it but not take it doesnt mean we are being unruly. Dont be a party pooper Shaggy /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

In seriousness though If someone came on the board and used it as a sounding board talking about say black or white people in the same way... telling them they are all ignorant (n word or h word) b!tches and should shut the F- up. That They should all be killed etc...... It wouldnt be laughed at and or interesting. Or if the same was said about someones family member. Think about it, Its not a joke when it is taken as far as this guy did . At least dont stand in the way of giving it back to him. Hes a big man he can stand up for himself.

[ QUOTE ]
    and alot of them aren't nearly as interesting

[/ QUOTE ] And Bubba made an observation about his name, leave it be. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif its INTERESTING.

19. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its no different really from other posts people make that upset others. I have seen a post go on in a forum and then it gets dragged to the bloody knuckle or other forums.
    [ QUOTE ]
    People turn this BBS into a sounding board for all kinds of issues, and alot of them aren't nearly as interesting as what this misogynistic wanker comes up with

[/ QUOTE ]

So he can do it to us, but we cant do it to him? Just becuase he can dish it but not take it doesnt mean we are being unruly. Dont be a party pooper Shaggy /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> OK, this is being taken the wrong way. I am extremely diplomatic, I see everything from multiple angles. I'm not trying to stick up for him or take sides, I was just making an observation about him being singled out. Picking on someone in his own post is all well and good, but starting a new post to give him [censored] when there are still other posts going in which people are giving him [censored] seems like a bit much. The guy is an ass, that's fine, he has a right to be an ass. I guess that since he's is a frat guy, the way he feels about women is par for the course. Hopefully he will come around some day. I'm sure he will as he gets older and his dating pool grows too intelligent to fall for his games anymore.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
    In seriousness though If someone came on the board and used it as a sounding board talking about say black or white people in the same way... telling them they are all ignorant (n word or h word) b!tches and should shut the F- up. That They should all be killed etc...... It wouldnt be laughed at and or interesting. Or if the same was said about someones family member. Think about it, Its not a joke when it is taken as far as this guy did . At least dont stand in the way of giving it back to him. Hes a big man he can stand up for himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> I must have missed where he said that all women should be killed. If he said that then he is quite obviously a raging homosexual. BTW, another user has made racist comments before and nobody said a word. </font>

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    and alot of them aren't nearly as interesting

[/ QUOTE ] And Bubba made an observation about his name, leave it be. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif its INTERESTING.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> His name is explained in his sig, so apparantly Bubba is not very observant. He should try reading as well as writing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif</font>

20. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    His name is explained in his sig

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think he was looking for the definition of what the name means but making an obvservation as to what his name sounds like.... something one would "catch from crack whores down on East 14th" or as in a disease. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I am much in agreement if in fact that was Bubbas intention. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif