Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey dysphemism .........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, Apr 27, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

Nothing really, just wondering if this forum has felt like this lately [​IMG]

Ive seen some people say stupid things. Ive seen people appologize. Ive seen a few people pissed here, but I do beleive you have gotten the worse shake, for a relativly small infraction, ever. Im not sure i belive that they where all just kidding or joshing you. I am surprised at who is attacking you, and who isnt. I am not taking your side, what you said was stupid and inmautre (you will see in a few years ) but enough is enough and someone has to help you stand up. unfortunatly I cant offer any good advise, just hope someone new comes along and says somthing stupid so they can jump all over that persons case. heck, youll probably even get to partake.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

*dead*

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

am i the only one who has no idea wat this poor guy did? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    this poor guy

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    Chicks get away with murder, life is way easier for them. and they bitch about giving birth, try passing a stone you ignorant bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Theres a tid bit.

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

6. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ok u guys are right! this dude is an ass! nothing else to it. i respect women more than anything, and people like this jerk off make me sick! wtf is yur problem man? no one ever teach you any manners or how to treat a lady? i fawkin hate pieces of sh!t like this guy, i have no use at all for people like this in my life. if you were to say any of this sh!t about my girlfriend or mother or any other woman i love, you'd wish you never had anything to do with me. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

i take back what i said about him being a "poor guy." i feel no remorse for this worthless A$$ hole at all.

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

The dude really is not some big @$$. Take the time to PM him, and like I said before, he's a nice guy. So he posted something dumb (shot I post something dumb daily).... it's time to get over it. The horse is dead, beaten, only thing left is to bury it. I reread what he said... it was retarded, and in bad taste. But I've seen plenty of other stuff that equals that. Some people need to let it go and move on. You know what they say about arguing on the internet.....

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    The horse is dead, beaten, only thing left is to bury it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm... Theres one other thing but I don't think we want to go into that /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif