Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Everybody - Baber, Hoss, and John

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by havblue, Sep 20, 2004.

1. havblue

havblue Newbie

I'm getting withdraw from my Bronco forum and I'm bored so I decided to make a post here. Hey Baber, Hoss and John. I'll be home Sat 25th for the night then I have to come back. send me an email holderml@vmi.edu

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Welcome to the site. We won't hold that Bronco thing against you. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Just kidding. What are the specs on your truck and where are you from?

Kris

3. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Glad to see you are still alive.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. sandracer799

sandracer799 1/2 ton status

Hey man! give me a call when u r home.
    P.S. AND I LOST /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. havblue

havblue Newbie

yeah I lost, but only once

6. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Holy shiat.....Holder why couldnt it be last weekend....yall have fun. Why the hell is Trey/Mel picking you up in Williamsburg? Next time let me know when your off or something cause its only a tit more than an hour from Tech to come to Lexington. Ill drop you a line. Later

Oh now you have to buy a Blazer... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. havblue

havblue Newbie

Well it couldn't have been last weekend because this place sucks. There is a corps trip to W&M and I'm getting Trey/Mel to pick me up after the game. I'll give you a call when I get home Sat. night

Glockbrella... I was there. I was also there at Gforce and for the sweet VCU girl who got smoked on Broad only because someone thought he saw Cool Breeze

8. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

and for the sweet VCU girl who got smoked on Broad

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

No idea what you're talking about...

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Gotta love that diesel.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

9. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Hmmm yes got to love that diesel.... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Oh so nice to drive..

If ya dont get that Holder it means I got to use my own right foot to make it gggooooooooo /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. sandracer799

sandracer799 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

because someone thought he saw Cool Breeze

[/ QUOTE ] Hey cool breeze is a great person especially when he OPENS UP SHOP!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    P.S. AND I LOST /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif