Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEY EVERYONE I'M BACK ;-)

Discussion in 'Audio' started by BozoWise, Aug 20, 2002.

1. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

HEY EVERYONE I\'M BACK ;-)

End of the competition year and I have been super busy. Also just bought out the other local store so I am in the process of expanding vastly. Shoot me a direct email anytime you need to get ahold of me. BozoWise@hotmail.com I check that almost daily. Many people have sent me ims and I am sorry I have been out of pocket. I am currently expanding to carry Crossfire, Kenwood, Panasonic, Alpine, JL, Lightning Audio, JVC, Blaupunkt, Sony, DEI, Magnadyne, Marksman, Audiobahn, Rockford Fosgate, MTX and more. Hope everyone has been doing well and don't forget to just shoot me an email anytime you need anything.

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Re: HEY EVERYONE I\'M BACK ;-)

Good. check your pm's.

3. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Congrads on the expantion of the business venture.

4. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

What's up lake? Did I get back to you. My PM's were full and I hope I got back to everyone. If not please let me know.

5. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

nah i didnt get mine dude. but no rush. I'm looking to do this in the next 2 or 3 months. Thanks. Either you or mike get my cash, but he seems so busy lately and doesnt wanna deal in the small stuff. Too busy winnin trophies i guess. Anyway if you can help, let me know.

6. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

What all are you needing lake? Are you referring to Mike J. or Mike H. I saw both at the double points events down here in NM. I don't have any im's from you so you are going to have to refresh my memory on what you are needing.

7. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I'm looking at a Kenwood KRC-335 or KRC-435 cass player and a KDC-CX89 changer. What I need is something that will play mp3 files on the changer and a good deck. Wouldn't mind having sirus capability just in case. Anyway, shoot me over a price if you've got time. These are for a dodge 2500 quad cab, and i'd need the adapters and harness, rca's, power wire for my amp, ect. I have a Kenwood amp and plan to mount it under the drivers seat, and mount the changer under the pass seat since I dont have any power junk under there. The sub will go under the rear seat. I already have the sub. Do you have any idea what the box specs are on an ESX ES3000 12"? They're no longer being made. Just dont know where to look for it. Like I said, no rush...it'll be a couple months but I'd like to know what to save toward. Thanks a bunch.

Oh and I meant Jones.

8. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Wuz up!
    Bill

9. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Lake I'll get you that quote in the AM. Look over at the Clarion stuff on the net and see if you like any of it. I am getting them direct and like them much better then Kenwood. But I'll still get the quote for the Kenwood.

HEY TWEEY ;-)

EVERYONE EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED INFO QUICK AS I CHECK THE EMAIL ALMOST DAILY!!!

10. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

Lake....

The 335 = 130.00 the 435 = 150.00 and the cx89 is 220.00 Our kenwood dealer is out of stock on the cx89 but should be getting more soon.

I would look into the clarion it is a much better built product. No luck on finding specs for those subs ;-(