Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DannyandHeather, Jan 24, 2007.

This is Heather, we have been gone for a while, but now we are back to doing things on the blazer. We are in the process of putting in carpet, some side steps, and hurculining the back. I will post pics tomorrow. Its coming along, its getting really exciting.

But my main reason for posting is, does anyone have any tips on using the hurculiner?

We would really appreciate it.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

scuff the surface well, clean it well (the more prep time you put in, the better it turns out), and wear gloves....

2. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

dont get any on your hootus... mask off where you dont want it, for sure scuff it really well...

3. Thanks will do, now does a little go a long way? Is there a certaing way to brush it on?

4. KGsK5

KGsK5 1/2 ton status

i used the supplied roller... and rolled it on in medium thickness... the more the better but not all at once is what i found out. if you do use a brush dab it on dont brush it on

5. bigblazer87

bigblazer87 1/2 ton status

:haha:

Those silly Furd Exploder boys... hootus! What a riot!

6. k30bb468

k30bb468 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I sprayed it on this cab inside & out ,was a lot faster & turned out better than when we rolled it in my buddy's truck bed .Has a lot more texture & filled in better.
    BUT make sure you wear a proper respirator or it will mess up your lungs bad
    you can ask my "Oh I don't need one of those stupid worthless contraptions "
    buddy. The xylene that you have to use for thinner + whatever is in the Herc makes a wicked combo to inhale .
    Cab repair(small).jpg
    Cab Herculined (Small).jpg

Cab repair(small).jpg

Cab Herculined (Small).jpg