Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Grim Please Read

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Depdog, Jun 15, 2000.

1. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Not that I expect it to happen, but it just might. In you rambling around in the north side, if you see a Newer white Grand Am with damage on the passenger side and silver paint, please get me a tag number. Prick side swiped my wife today on I-75 north at exit 250. If I find him, gonna give him one hell of a, err, well, maybe I should not advertise that part. Gonna take his ass straight to the police. Was in rush hour, nobody stopped to check on her, nobody stopped or called as a witness either. Bunch of PRICKS.

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Dang dude sorry to hear about your wife, hope she's allright!
    Best of luck finding that guy!!

Rock ON![​IMG] 72 K5 [​IMG] Led Zeppelin
    http://burt4x4.coloradok5.com

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Hope everything is ok there buddy. You will find that Prick.

[​IMG]
    Mudzer 1978/91 K5

4. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I'll keep an eye out too. I hate this trafic. Jim.

BigJBear '80 GMC

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I'll keep an eye out!
    Hay I will tell you why nobody ever stops a second time. The PD and our courts make it a living nightmare to be a witness. Ok you see a wreck. You stick around. You get a supena to court. you sit there all day at YOUR expence because you have to take off work then some snot nose lawyer stands up and gets the case post poned 2-3 times. and you end up having to come back again at your expence. Then when it finnaly gets to be heard they never even call you.
    Once you been through this trying to be a good person it teaches you to never again stop. I hate it but bottom line is I have been through this and it cost me 3 days wages. This was on somebody running a stop sign and less and a minor accident with less than $1k damage. Unless I know the person involved I don't stop. I know you hate hearing that being an officer Dep but for many of us that takes food off our plate.

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper
    http://grimsk5s.coloradok5.com/