Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Grim-Reaper, I found your OTHER K5!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Bullet, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Found this little jewel while I was out and about today... Hey Grim, why didn't you tell us that you had another K5 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, get a load of this... Apprently the past owner had a obsession or fetish for death, because I counted 25 skulls that I could find and I am sure there is more. If the valve stems had caps, I am sure skulls were on there. You name it, it had a skull on it, even the knob you pull for your headlights was a skull!

Look at teh pic below, you see those two identical skulls on the cowl? You know what they are??? They are light up skulls that ricers put on their hoods where the windshield washer are.../forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[​IMG]

Oh, and check out thos gahey bumper lights... they are 3/4 cab lights turned at an angle to simulate some kind of a pair of eyes looking at you I guess /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[​IMG]

Overall, it was a decent 1982 Blazer. My best guess is that it has a 4" susp lift and a 3" BL to clear 36x14.5 TSL radials. Nothing really done wrong here except for the Necrophelia /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

$10,595 for that POS?!? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Based on that I could get 15 for mine. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

I know! Man I wonder how much I can get for mine at this dealership /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Hahahaha Too Cool!
    My 92 Nissan Show truck was full of Gothic stuff and skulls. It was all black with a windowless shell that was painted to match. Only hink I have left that has Skulls on it is a airbrushed license plate and the funky skull neckless I use to hang from the mirror at shows.

Honestly I would change my nick if I could but I have used it for 12 years now and everybody knows me by it. I use OffroadK5 in some places. Everybody is disapointed when they meet me. They expect some tatooled up dude looking like Rob Zombie or something. Nope...Wear Docker pants most of the time not tats at all short hair. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif